PDA

View Full Version : Ducky Buns pocket stuffers are great!

daisymommy
04-01-2004, 01:25 PM
For those of whose children are heavy wetters, I have found some great pocket stuffers. I know they were mentioned a long time ago, but I think most people here now may not have ever heard of them.

Ducky Buns hemp inserts are 7 layers of hemp fleece stuffers, that are still amazingly trim, not to mention absorbent. It's like using 2 JoeyBunz. They look like a longer HH stuffer, but they are one piece, versus with HH stuffers the extra insert piece is loose (and gets lost in the wash!). On the boy version, the main long peice is 4 layers, with an extra 3 layer flap sewn up front "FF style" (so it folds out and comes clean in the wash).

I bought a size Large to fit perfectly in my Large HH's.

I was getting tired of putting a JB plus a microfiber towel in my pockets. But these really do the trick!

You can get them at Mamaessentials or Duckybuns.com for about the same price as a JB or MOE insert.

Enjoy!

parkersmama
04-01-2004, 03:19 PM
Those do look great! Are they stiff like JBs? That's always been my problem with them...she can't get her legs even close to touching because of the JB stiffness!

houseof3boys
04-01-2004, 03:47 PM
Do they fit in the Baby blanket dipes?

You are so good at trying everything Amy!!!!!! Glad I can learn from your expertise. :)

liya
04-01-2004, 03:56 PM
Yup they are good :)...One of the many we have also tried LOL. Another good absrobant hemp insert is the Ella Pocket diapers one..Its really cool but doesnt have the advantage this one has of the front flap. I tend to preffer the ella one for girls :) more smack in the middle..

Dennise if the JBs are stiff then these will also get stiff as well. Have you checked if its the water etc?? Are you laying them in the sun?? Hemp acts the same exact way(it doenst matter if its fleece, terry or jersey..except that hemp french terry is the one that LESS tends to stiffen) thats why I ask...

Yes Amy thank you!! Now please go find me a diaper thats like the firefly's but cheaper please !!!

daisymommy
04-02-2004, 01:08 PM
Denise,
I've never thought about the JB being stiff. But I guess Linda knew what you were talking about, and was able to answer that question ;)

Debbie,
I found the Baby Blanket diapers to have nearly the exact same measurements as HH diapers (Large HH vs. Large BB). So, I'm sure they would fit great!

Linda,
Trust me, if I ever find some FF copycat diapers, I'll let everyone here know! Why can't other WAHM's see that people are willing to pay big bucks for FF, and if someone else made a cheaper diaper similar to a FF, we'd snap them right up! Maybe FF has a copyright/patent on the ir diaper design? If they do, then they're pretty smart :)