PDA

View Full Version : Finally using our CDs!!!!

caheinz
04-04-2004, 03:51 PM
Alex arrived a week ago tomorrow, and we've been using our CD stash (mainly CPFs) ever since. We love them -- have yet to have anything leak out -- despite not always getting the bulk of the diaper under the prorap, and despite the proliferous wetness he manages to produce!

Thanks again for help getting our stash together -- we'll probably be back more often as this little weed grows and needs new a new stash!

(DH also loves how his butt looks not so little when we do dress him up -- which isn't too often yet!)

Cheryl and Alex (3/29/04)

mudder17
04-04-2004, 10:18 PM
Congratulations! I know how good it feels to know that you're doing a lot of good for both your baby and the environment, and doing it successfully to boot. We are currently using mostly CPFs or Indian PFs and getting better at getting her into them, even when she's being wiggly. :)

(We also like her "little" diaper butt. It's very cute.)

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya
born 22 February 2004

http://www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya

parkersmama
04-05-2004, 12:25 PM
Congratulations!!! and I'm glad that it's all working out well for you! Keep up the great work and have fun diapering. :)

jec2
04-05-2004, 01:03 PM
congratulations on your lil' babe! Wow, and you were able to get DH to use CPF's?! My husband is scared of them (he told me so--big dufus!). Enjoy!

tarahsolazy
04-05-2004, 01:57 PM
My DH does CPFs also, both angel wing and bikini twist folds. He also uses our fiitteds, though. Tell your husband he's a diapering wimp!

mudder17
04-05-2004, 03:24 PM
My DH does PFs as well, possibly even better than I do, LOL! He prefers the angel wing and avoids the bikini twist because he says it doesn't hold the BF poop as well (probably true).

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya
born 22 February 2004

http://www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya

jec2
04-05-2004, 06:29 PM
Wow! As GREAT as my DH is, he just gets SO impatient when I have to teach him anything. Big proud Poop!

caheinz
04-05-2004, 10:47 PM
>
>
>congratulations on your lil' babe! Wow, and you were able to
>get DH to use CPF's?! My husband is scared of them (he told
>me so--big dufus!). Enjoy!

DH wanted to use them probably even more than I did! He apparently has previous experience with them through babysitting... a long, long time ago!

Cheryl & Alex (3/29/04)

mommyj_2
04-06-2004, 03:54 AM
Congratulations!!!!
My DH was the same as yours. He was a prefold expert before I was.
It sounds like you're enjoying your little one! I'm so happy for you.