PDA

View Full Version : More rash help needed - when is it safe to "go back in the water"?

chlobo
04-08-2004, 07:43 PM
So we've been chasing a rash around Isabella's butt for about 2 weeks now. It goes away in one spot only to reappear elsewhere. Its very frustrating. The nurse at the peds office thought it was yeast so we discontinued using our CDs, bought some lotrimin and gave it a whirl. Well its still there and when we went to the ped. yesterday, he said he didn't think it was yeast at all but to continue using the lotrimin.

So do folks think its safe "to go back in the water" and resume using our CDs? I absolutely hate the smell of the sposies (Pampers) and its killing me that we already have a whole trash bag full, since I've been religiously changing her every two hours and immediately after any poops.

Also, is it normal for the rash to move around so much? Could this just mean she has sensitive skin?

To be on the safe side I am washing the heck out of the dipes. I bought some bac out as someone suggested and was going to try using that.