PDA

View Full Version : Why are my FB suddenly leaking at night? UGH!!!!

luluc
04-12-2004, 02:40 PM
We've been CDing for 5 months now and things have been going fine. Lately, the last few nights her FB and HH have been leaking and waking her up at night. I have experimented with different stuffings over the past few months and thought that we had found something that worked. I used to stuff with 2 JB and 1 micro terry insert but lately that seemed to be getting really wet, but no leaks. I then switched to a CPF trifolded and a microterry insert. Now we are leaking. I can't add anything else b/c they are already at maximum bulk as it is. How can a get a good fit and maximum absorbency?

Not to mention that I am tired of my CPF. Looks like I have to get some more fitteds and pockets for the day. Any suggestions? Currently we use SP, Sugarplum fitteds and HH during the day.

sweetbasil
04-12-2004, 03:34 PM
Have you dried them in the drier on high lately, to be sure the PUL is sealed well? Is your DS close to moving up to the next size of FBs/HHs? Those are the first two potential solutions that come to mind here....

HTH,

luluc
04-12-2004, 03:39 PM
julie, thanks for replying.

The FB have never gone through the drier. I always hang dry them. DD is no where near moving up in size. The bottom snaps are on the 2nd tightest and the top snaps are on the tightest. They are size mediums.