PDA

View Full Version : Recent issues w/ Pampers Baby Dry

LD92599
04-19-2004, 08:44 PM
Has anyone had any issues w/ Pampers Baby Dry...specifically Size 4? I've used both Huggies and Pampers...Baby Dry vs. Cruisers (P) and Supreme vs. Ultratrim (H). I've never had problems w/ leaks except when we needed to go up a size...which isn't the case this time.

My most recent box of Baby Dry is different than the others we've had...new "koala" tabs? These dipes seem to have more "plastic" on them than what I guess are previous Baby Dry diapers. I am so tempted to return the whole box to BRU (I'm guessing there's 3/4 of the box left..out of 120 ct!)...will they take 'em back? I'm going to call Pampers tomorrow to complain anyway...in the last 3 days we've had to strip the crib twice...yet haven't had to do that in months w/ previous Baby Dry.

I guess what I'm asking is two-fold:

Does BRU accept returns on open cases of diapers (w/ receipt!)
Is this a new design to Baby Dry?

I know each baby is different, built different, etc.

Laura
mom to William

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m

Kieransmom
04-19-2004, 09:11 PM
Definately call Pampers and complain. That's how they decide when a product design is a flop. They can't fix it unless they know and if enough people call in and complain about the same problem they will fix it.

We've had great success with Luvs. When my son was born we bought every brand out there and these fit him best. I can count on one hand how many times my son has leaked in them in his 11 months. However, it also depends on how a child is built. Different diapers fit different children better.

Michelle
Mommy to Kieran, born 5/9/03

Jeanne
04-20-2004, 09:47 AM
I can't speak for Baby Dry as I only use Cruisers or Luvs.
I was able to return an open box of dipes with a receipt to Babies R Us without hassle so give it a try.
Also, call Pampers and complain. They sent me four free vouchers when two cases of Cruisers I picked up were defective.

egoldber
04-20-2004, 10:56 AM
The koala tabs are a new design, but they have been out for several months now. I think the new cover is supposed to be more less plasticky feeling, not more. Interesting.

In any case, you should definitely call Pampers and complain.

HTH,