PDA

View Full Version : YOUR ALL INSANE!!!

liya
04-20-2004, 03:22 PM
You all know who you are and you know what im talking about. I have been crying since i went to the PO today at 9am in the morning and saw a gorgeous rainbow but most of all a beautifull card from all my friends. I called Lori and she could literally feel the tears of joy rolling down my face. I cant begin to express the emotions that i have inside me at the moment. I am really and utterly in shock and amazed at the friends I have made through this chat board. You have all been my back up wings when things have gone wrong in my life and you have always been there to offer your support. Ari and I are so lucky and honored to have you all in my life. From the bottom of my heart I thank your friendships, your love, your inspiration, your hearts, your support and all your kindness. You are in my heart always....

PS- I will definately post pictures when Ari and I get home...

jmofarrill
04-20-2004, 05:23 PM
I'm so thrilled that you are pleased and touched, Linda. Please enjoy the gifts and know they were sent with love.

cvharris
04-20-2004, 05:31 PM
Yay! I've been busy checking this board - I couldn't wait for you to post. :)

Can't wait to see pics!

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

todzwife
04-20-2004, 05:32 PM
Muhahaha! It was sooo hard NOT to say anything every time you said you were going to buy this diaper and that diaper! I am the worst secret keeper ever but I did it! We love you Linda!

papal
04-20-2004, 05:43 PM
We love you Linda!!! I wish I had been there at the PO to see the expression on your face!!

toomanystrollers
04-20-2004, 07:02 PM
:) Yes, everytime I saw you "chatting" about fireflies - I would start to cringe thinking "Linda's going to beat us and blow the surprise" LOL But then we got Lori in on it and she promised to delay any potential purchases from you!! :)

jec2
04-20-2004, 07:29 PM
I wish we had a picture of you discovering your surprise!!!!!!! Warm hugs always! And, if not, then a rainbow :)

egoldber
04-20-2004, 07:35 PM
Linda, enjoy them all! You deserve a rainbow girlfriend!!!!

And I just want to take back every negative thing I said about dying your own Fireflies. I was just trying to discourage you from buying the natural ones. :) ;)

sweetbasil
04-20-2004, 08:20 PM
>And I just want to take back every negative thing I said about dying your own Fireflies. I was just trying to discourage you from buying the natural ones

I was so glad you were discouraging her, Beth, because I knew why you were doing it. Plus, I had no experience w/any of the dipes Linda talked about, so I couldn't add to your "discouragement"!

Hugs to you, Linda. You're a doll and deserve the best!

kensjen
04-20-2004, 08:20 PM
HeHe!

So glad your rainbow made it!! Enjoy them sweetie! Ari will look so very handsome in them!

Take care, and know we are all thinking of you!

:)

lizajane
04-20-2004, 08:21 PM
now you're making me cry!!!! yay!!! i am so excited that you enjoyed your secret surprise. i can't wait to see the pics!!!!!!!!
:)

liya
04-20-2004, 10:56 PM
YOU GOT ME!!! MY BRAIN CELLS WERENT TAKING THE INFO!!

Here goes:
I went to the PO to send the package back to Lori. The only thing i had in my hand was a pink slip and thinking she sent my order in two times. So i went there and i told them i needed to RTS, and they said..well you have to see the package first and i was fighting the guy telling him i didnt want to see it cause she obviously made a mistake. Then he brought it to me and it was a huge box that said fuz baby on it, so i was like hummmmmm WTF. In my mind i said oh boy her husband must have sent it to thr wrong person, since i had talked to him about 3 times i thught he got confused. So i said..oh well ill take the box and call Lori and tell her that her husband send me some diapers by mistake. Then i thought..hummm let me open it LOl( just cause im nosy!), and since it said my name well it wasnt a felony, and of course i HAD to know what was in there!! LOL. So then i saw the firefly's colors on top and i said hummm is lori being my diaper fairy cause i almost CRIED when she told me that she didnt have any meds left. So i thought(see the stupid way of thinking...MOMMY BRAIN STRIKES!!), could these be used by her son? LOL. YK the colors look washed because they have been to set the dyes, so i checked them and said..humm no stains and they smell new hummm. Then i thouhgt...Lori's boy is 4 yrs old!*notice its all begining to come to me) why the hell would she have used firefly,new style (big question mark here LOL). My mental block then lead me to think(notice a big DOI! here) whos pacakge is this? and as it wasnt a felony i dug deeper and caught the scent of one of those smelly things from fluffymail and i was like yummmm...and almost crying cause i had to return these gorgeous diapers that were most mediums cause they werent mine LOL. And then i thought maybe she will let me keep them they are already here !! So i dug deeper(looking for her little calling card) and then i saw a card and it said Linda...
I was like...thats odd(can you all believe i still didnt get it...HA HA HA ...just call me dense)!! Stupid me still didnt get it! Then i saw a card from Lori that said Linda and i was like f*** no she cant be my diaper fairy, im goinmg to freak! Can you see it now my diaper fairy the FUZMAMA(huge faint here)! Then i opened her letter and sorta didnt make sense of anything it said cause i was just like freaking and then i opened the one that said Linda(BTW Hallmark DOES!! have a card for every ocassion..) And i saw all the names an everything that was written and then i began to cry...cry....cry.....cry...... I showed it to my dad and he cried and said these are ppl worth keeping in your life...He was super touched by your words and as you all can see so was I...

So after cracking up with the story(can you just imagine it me sitting in my car thinking all of this!! LOL)...I still havent gotten to take Ari's pics cause he fell asleep pretty fast when we got home BUT he did take the diaper and took the carrot colored one and said "iapur".... it was adorable and i have it on TAPE!!!!

I hope you like the story of your little scheme!! LOL You totally got me....Espcially since i was having a STUPID DAY!! :P

papal
04-20-2004, 11:04 PM
Linda.. you are TOO FREAKIN FUNNY! I am just belly-laughing right now at your thought-process, especially the part where you opened it because it was not a felony! You are a CRAZEE WOMAN!!! :)
CAN YOU IMAGINE IF YOU HAD SENT IT BACK WITHOUT OPENING IT!!!!! I could NEVER DO THAT. I don't care what it is, but if it has my name on it, i open it!!!!

toomanystrollers
04-20-2004, 11:17 PM
OMG - thank you for being nosy ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! And BTW, the firefly thread was a totally phony thread to get you to "cough up" what colors you already had!!! And then you started about your dyes and stuff - I wanted to shout - STOP!!!! DON'T DO IT - NOT YET!!!!!!!!!

We did very much enjoy our "little scheme" :)

HUGS MAMA

calebsmama03
04-21-2004, 12:02 AM
Linda,
I've been watching for you to post something! So glad you were pleasantly surprised (and that you didn't send it back!!) I hope it really brightened up your day - you deserve some sunshine these days!! I was touched by the kindness of the ladies who thought to organize this - I can only hope to meet all of you fabulous mamas in person one day! Enjoy your fuz :)
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

pritchettzoo
04-21-2004, 12:41 AM
You're making ME cry! And crack up: "since it wasn't a felony..."

I hope Ari's rainbow bum makes you smile every day! :)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

parkersmama
04-21-2004, 12:56 AM
I'm so glad you were surprised! What fun! It was so fun to join in such a great thing for someone special like you. :) I can't wait to see the pics of Ari sportin' his new rainbow! I hope it brightened your day and every time you see him wearing them you'll remember that you are loved. :)

daisymommy
04-21-2004, 12:49 PM
I am crying tears of joy right now for you Linda! I'm so glad you got them and like them. Holding in the secret was just killing me! You sooo deserve this girlfriend! Enjoy! Wish I was there to see the :) on your face!

jojo2324
04-21-2004, 01:37 PM
Yeah!!! Oh my, woman, I am laughing away here, thinking of you and your nosy little self digging deeper and deeper into that box!! (But so sad thinking how sad YOU were before you realized!!)

Can't wait to see Ari's cute bum!! You totally deserve it, you know we all adore you! :*

mharling
04-21-2004, 02:01 PM
That is such a great story Linda!! I am laughing and crying.

Mary
Lane 4/6/03
Birthday Pics!! http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b370a2992536

mommyj_2
04-22-2004, 04:45 AM
That was the best story! I was LMAO. I really have been away from these boards for too long...I missed out on this whole thing. That's what I get for being busy!
How did the rest of you pull this off?