PDA

View Full Version : Lori (momof3labs) or anyone, need help regarding Fuzbaby

akabraz
04-23-2004, 08:55 AM
I am interested in bidding on the new Kiwi Fuzbaby diaper for my dd Bethany. She would need a medium according to the sizing chart but my only concern is it might not be snug in the legs, defeating the purpose. I've always wanted one ...

Bethany is now 22 lbs and while she has somewhat thinner legs, they are plumping up a tad more but not sure if enough fat for the Fuzbaby.

What do you think?

Momof3Labs
04-23-2004, 09:58 AM
I've never tried Fuzbaby dipes in a medium, just in a large (actually, I tried a Firefly QD in a large) and even though Colin's thigh measurements were at the very bottom of the size charts, the dipes were huge on his legs. That is one "hallmark" of Fuzbaby dipes, which is why I haven't splurged on any others so far.

liya
04-23-2004, 11:38 AM
Fuz baby diapers are WAYYYYY different in sizing than the firefly diapers. They run way wider for some reason. Ari at 22pds and chunky thihgs can still fit his way in a SMALL!! He has 11.5 in thighs and 17 in waist and a 14in rise :)....

I definately need to size up to a medium though and i KNOW he will be in the tightest setting since he still isnt that snug in the small...

HTH

Melanie
04-25-2004, 05:39 PM
If you get anything fuzbaby, I'd recommend getting the extra snaps, I believe she calls it "second snap settings." Her snaps are pretty far apart, so then she puts another set inbetween. They fit Ds better this way.