PDA

View Full Version : Joshua loves his cloth diapers!

daisymommy
04-23-2004, 01:28 PM
Just a cute story to share, one that will hopefully encourage moms of older babies who wonder how their kids will do switching from disposables to cloth. I switched Josh to cloth when he was nearly 1yr. by the way.

We have been going thru some terrible nights with Josh not sleeping lately, so the exhausted zombie-mommy (me!) just put a sposie on Josh yesterday because she didn't feel like dealing with cloth. For the next hour he kept struggling trying to get the diaper off, saying "Noooo, Nooooo" as he pulled on it. At one point he actually got the tabs undone, pulled it out of his pants, and threw it on the floor!!! So, I drug my tired behind upstairs and put him in a SugarPeas hemp dipe with a soft fleece cover. He started patting the diaper like it was a fluffy puppy, smiled, then ran off to play! I never heard another "nooo" out of him after that. I guess that kid really does like his cloth! :)

toomanystrollers
04-23-2004, 02:13 PM
See :) He can appreciate the difference!

houseof3boys
04-23-2004, 02:17 PM
That is so cute Amy! :)

liya
04-23-2004, 02:28 PM
Yahoo!!! Another cloth friendly boy!! You have to make sure to tell him that story when he gets older LOL....

He must have looked soo cute!!!!

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-23-2004, 11:52 PM
OH my heart pitter patters!!!!
What a cute story...and wonderful to hear for all of our invested ears!!!!
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties