PDA

View Full Version : SUGAPEAS side-snapping prints QUICK

toomanystrollers
04-23-2004, 02:45 PM
www.sugarpeas.com

I'm trying to refrain from buying :)

jmofarrill
04-24-2004, 08:53 AM
LOL - I didn't refrain! I purchased the Frog Prince print - I love fairy tales about as much as I love cats and tea! rofl I picked up another organic cotton front-snap, too. yum

toomanystrollers
04-24-2004, 09:08 AM
Who am I kidding?? I missed out on the Frog prince - too cute, but I snagged the yellow floral. I resisted on the yellow jersey wool cover LOL

jmofarrill
04-24-2004, 09:31 AM
LOL - I never saw the yellow wool. Ah, that's ok. It isn't like we don't have enough covers. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/sarge/Whatever_anim.gif

liya
04-24-2004, 11:58 AM
Dudes!! where do you get those CUTE smilie's!!!

BTW i restrained LOL !! They were tempting BUTTTTTT... *rolling over in her firefly's still*!! LOL

daisymommy
04-26-2004, 12:26 AM
I couldn't restrain myself from the yellow wool jersey cover ;) I think it's all Denise's fault for suggesting I try their wool covers :) Now I have one in each color...YUM! It's a real good thing they didn't have any boyish prints I liked in the side snap dipes!

parkersmama
04-26-2004, 12:59 PM
Ack! Don't blame lil ole innocent me! :) I have (unfortunately) moved on to obsessing over the SP *fleece* covers! I think I have 5! But they are so soft and snuggly and cozy. I can't resist!

I was able to turn down the side-snappers cold. I just don't care for side-snapping dipes. :) Yea, me! LOL!