PDA

View Full Version : My Fluffymail.com Nightlight dipe arrived!

toomanystrollers
04-23-2004, 05:01 PM
WOW, another dipe to love and cherish :) First impression - incredibly soft lining inside and I love the secret pocket design. I purchased the heavy-wetter trifold soaker for stuffing. I'll be sure to post performance results once I get this dipe washed and broken in.

liya
04-23-2004, 05:27 PM
COOOL....yup please do!!..im looking for a good night time diaper....and im either giong to pick this one or the firefly....

kensjen
04-23-2004, 05:35 PM
Ooh Pam, I am jealous, I haven't received mine yet!

Let us know how you like it. The secret pocket design is cool, they did that on the envelopes. I'm really hoping this works for us. I like to have several nighttime possibilities.

Get washin'!

:)

houseof3boys
04-23-2004, 08:09 PM
Bowing down to Pam...

You rock with all of your dipe experiences, you know that don't you?!?! :)

Looking forward to your thoughts Pam. We need another nightie night dipe so I can give up the sposies at night 100% of the time!

papal
04-23-2004, 08:29 PM
Would love to see pictures!!! How does a secret pocket work???

liya
04-23-2004, 08:33 PM
<--------------- 2 i just wish i could convince the freaking day care!! uurrggh they tried it once and didnt want to deal with it again...DORKS~!!!

pritchettzoo
04-23-2004, 11:23 PM
HOW DO YOU DO IT? Jeez. You should be a professional diaper buyer. We could send you to New York and Paris to preview all the latest styles. I haven't had any fluffy mail in months! If you happen to accidentally purchase another one, LMK! ;)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

toomanystrollers
04-24-2004, 07:07 AM
You gals are cracking me up :) It's a vicious cycle - buy/sell buy/buy buy/sell LOL At this rate, I need at least 3 more kids to break-even.

Where's Linda - I'm going to blame it all on her!!!

jmofarrill
04-24-2004, 08:40 AM
I thought I replied to this thread! Ack!

I haven't rec'd my NightLight yet - the FluffyMama it's coming from has been ill, so I think she wasn't able to finish making it until last night (they were made to order). So I can hardly wait to get mine! They sound great - I've been wanting a hemp pocket diaper lined in fleece that I could put a wool soaker over for nighttime use. :D

Let us know what you think, Pam!

jmofarrill
04-24-2004, 08:47 AM
The pocket is on the front of the diaper. The micro goes down about 3" from the top, there is a slit for an opening spanning the width of the diaper, and the micro picks right back up - they overlap a little so the stuffing doesn't gape. On the envelope (I don't know if the NightLight has the same feature), a snap is provided inside the pocket directly in facing the slit so that the snap-in can be secured. It's really cool b/c the stuffing doesn't bunch up or slide all over the place.

Here is a pic of the inside of the NightLight so you can see the placing of the pocket:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/4907.jpg

papal
04-24-2004, 09:21 AM
Thanks Michelle! That is a really cool idea... i guess the advantage is that none of the stuffin sticks out at the back (if overstuffed?). But i imagine changing a poopy diaper would be a little more yucky!
I might have to try one of these! Thanks for the pic.

jmofarrill
04-24-2004, 09:26 AM
Anwyn had a crap-tastic poop the other day when wearing her envelope. I had been worried that the pocket diaper wouldn't be able to contain a major poop, but this diaper contained everything. Of course, for the first time ever, she pooped up the front of the diaper. LOL So the poop got inside the pocket - UGH!!!! I mini-showered off what I could, and I left the stuffing inside. When I did the diaper laundry, I left the stuffing inside through the cold soak, and then took it out before the hot wash. It was much cleaner then! ROFL