PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know package size/cost of case of Pampers from Costco?

quikeye
04-30-2004, 06:27 AM
Hi all, DS is just about to move into pampers cruisers and I was wondering if anyone knows the $/size of pampers cruisers @ costco? We don't currently have a membership, but with the $10 new enrollee offer we may join for the diapers (well, and other things of course, but we have managed without it til now!) B/c I have been buying ours at about 7.50-9/pack (with coupons/sales-- #38 for size 3), and don't know if it'd be worth it to join "mainly" to buy dipes... I'm sure it would be worth it in other ways, but the diapers are really my impetus...

BTW, they call them "cruisers" but I'm assuming they'll fit babes not "cruising" yet? DS is a monster (95th %ile for weight, and a rooound frog belly I'm in love with!) but he's nowhere near being mobile... they'll still work for non-mobile babes? Hoping so... I loved the swaddlers, but he's getting close to being done w/ them :( Oh well, love my fat baby! :) Oh, & cd'ing isn't for us, though I love the cute dipes I see here! (We don't own a washing machine...)

new_mommy25
04-30-2004, 11:42 AM
>BTW, they call them "cruisers" but I'm assuming they'll fit
>babes not "cruising" yet? DS is a monster (95th %ile for
>weight, and a rooound frog belly I'm in love with!) but he's
>nowhere near being mobile... they'll still work for non-mobile
>babes? Hoping so... I loved the swaddlers, but he's getting
>close to being done w/ them :( Oh well, love my fat baby! :)
>Oh, & cd'ing isn't for us, though I love the cute dipes I see
>here! (We don't own a washing machine...)

I can't answer about the Costco back because I don't remember. I think it was around $30 and you got two big packs inside the box. It was over 100. Anyways, I wanted to say that you can definetly wear Cruisers at any time if the fit is right. Noah started wearing size 3 diapers at 4 months and still fits in size 3 Cruisers today at 7.5 months with plenty room to spare. Buying a big box at this time is good because your DS will likely stay in this size for a while.

I wanted to add that I was just at Walmart and they had boxes of Cruisers. It was $18.99 for 76.

HTH

Marisa6826
04-30-2004, 12:20 PM
I think it's $27 for a box of 124 dipes (that's a size 4 box).

I think Costco is totally worth it.

Don't they do a 30 day trial membership? We love that place.

-m

s7714
04-30-2004, 08:42 PM
I think I paid $29.99 per box of size 3 (148 diapers)? Sometimes they have instore rebates where they go down to $27ish a box though.

Jennifer
Mommy to Annalia 03/03/03

octmom
04-30-2004, 08:57 PM
I don't remember exactly when we moved up from Swaddlers to Cruisers, but it's been quite a while and DS still fits well in the Size 3s. He's no skinny boy either-- about 20 pounds at 6 months. I've heard that Costco is now carrying Cruisers, but we don't have one locally so I don't get there as often as I'd like. The ones I have been to only carried Baby Dry in the past. Another baby item that I buy at CostCo is their generic (Kirkland) baby wipes. They are sold by the case and I think they are terrific. Very soft. Unscented.

We've only got Sam's Club in my town, but my very thoughtful mother had her second CostCo card done in my name (my dad never goes shopping), so I didn't have to pay for my own membership. I always come out with much more than I needed to buy. I find CostCo generally has more stuff I like than Sam's Club does.

Jerilyn
DS: Sean, 10/29/03