PDA

View Full Version : Help- thoughts on the website Juliestuff.com?

sweetbasil
05-06-2004, 04:13 PM
I seem to remember someone having problems with her site in the past? I'm needing some Bumpy swim diapers, and fast! Should I trust her to get them to me on time?

TIA,

toomanystrollers
05-06-2004, 04:25 PM
I pretty sure Juliestuff.com was okay - it was www.earthbaby.com who was screwing up.

julierobin
05-06-2004, 05:16 PM
Hi

I recently bought swim diapers from Juliestuff.com and had a perfect experience. I don't recall exactly how long it took for shipping, but it seemed fast.

BTW -- Target is carrying infant/toddler swim diapers now.

Julie, Mommy to Ben 8/7/03

Momof3Labs
05-06-2004, 09:25 PM
Julie at juliesstuff is good, and she keeps you posted if something is backordered. Just watch her shipping charges - they are kind of steep for only one item, but I've heard that if you e-mail her, she'll reduce the charge.

cvharris
05-07-2004, 11:20 AM
I got a bumpy swim dipe from her and it came quickly. I called her and she was able to send it within a couple of days. Ben's already outgrown it, though! :) They run small!

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

sweetbasil
05-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Good to know...thanks for all your help, everyone! I just ordered 2 larges (Charlie's on the lower end of larges, so the sizing issue should be okay). And thanks, Lori, for the suggestion re: shipping. I e-mailed Julie and she reduced it from $6.20 to $3.85. Yay!

NEVE and TRISTAN
05-08-2004, 11:07 AM
I have not read other responses...
BUT I ordered 24 Cricketts from her when I first started, and she was amazing, they were quick and she was very nice.
That was 12 months ago...13 months ago...so assuming the same gal owns the domain and compnay I could not have had better service.
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties