PDA

View Full Version : Lizajane inserts rock!!

nitaghei
05-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Liza is a genius!!

She made 2 inserts for the Babyblankets for me. This is such a great design, and I can't believe how trim the insert is. Now, if I wasn't up against a hard budget contraint, I'd dump all the stuffins' I have for my pocket dipes for these.

Nita
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

liya
05-11-2004, 10:29 PM
Nita do you have the HH stuffins?? If you do i can totally help you out with them..I had some hemp on hand and had to make mine work for us since they totally sucked on us..UURRGHH....Or you can always sell them and buy Liza's ;)!! They sell very well at diaperpin

mum1day
05-12-2004, 10:02 AM
I am planning on ordering several when she's back. Do you double up on these at night? Those microfiber towels didn't work for us.

nitaghei
05-12-2004, 10:08 AM
Linda,

Nope - never did get the HH stuffins. I have JB hemparoos, MOE inserts and the Target/Walmart microfiber towels. They are all working for us - I've had zero leaks or other problems; it's just that Liza's inserts are soooo much cooler! I'm lucky that DS is a light wetter and has no allergies to anything. So I really can't justify getting rid of anything I have, KWIM? :) Especially since saving $$$ is one way I'm trying to sell CD'g to DH.

Nita

chlobo
05-12-2004, 10:26 AM
who is Lizajane & what kind of inserts are they?

nitaghei
05-12-2004, 10:40 AM
I'm not using these at night. Sadly, my Babyblankets are reserved for daycare (as are my Daisy Doodles), because the caregivers find the aplix easier to deal with than snaps. So I use FBs at night.

BTW- I replied to your post about the microfiber towels. :)

Maybe I'll try one this weekend and report back. I would probably use the Lizajane insert + one towel for night. My DS is older, and stays in the same diaper all night (almost 12 hours).

Nita

nitaghei
05-12-2004, 10:44 AM
Liza (lizajane) posts here regularly, and has just started making inserts which are hemp. I think she sells them on the BBB homebiz group. Here's the link for the description of the insert and the Yahoo group:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=16485&mesg_id=16485&page=3

Nita

houseof3boys
05-12-2004, 10:12 PM
Nita I told Liza that I'd wait until she returned to post about her inserts but....

We love them too! They are a great design and they hold a lot of pee. They remind me of the duckybunz that I bought from Amy with all of the layers of hemp. lizajane baby has done a great job at the design fitting perfectly into the BB dipes. :)