PDA

View Full Version : If we had a little girl...

sweetbasil
05-16-2004, 01:42 AM
I think I'd go nuts wanting all the pretty little floral trimmed/lined dipes from Fern and Faerie! We have one of their recycle diapers from the big wahmchicks charity auction week back in Feb. and love it- it's so different from our other pocket dipes, cute, and environmentally conscientious. When we're back to DSL again (a lightning strike zapped the modem- I didn't realize that I needed to unplug the phone line from the DSL modem and thought having a surge protector on the power cable would be enough :() I'll try to remember to post a pic of Charlie in it.

Have a great Sunday,

toomanystrollers
05-16-2004, 07:35 AM
Oh sure - I looked and then I bought :) just one for Neve's behind. I bet if I add a doubler or two I can get away with no cover.

Here's the link:
www.fernandfaerie.com

parkersmama
05-16-2004, 03:01 PM
So they do require a cover? And, is the denim soft? It just seems like it would be so stiff, especially with a cover over it!

jmofarrill
05-16-2004, 05:33 PM
I bought a Fern & Faerie several months ago, and she's changed the design since then. The crotch was too wide for Anwyn at that time, so I didn't keep the diapers. The denim is recycled, so it isn't as stiff as a new pair of jeans. I think the change in the pattern to a pocket style instead of a snap-in was a good move; it will make the diaper more comfortable w/ the knit fabric next to the skin. They aren't AIOs, although I think it would be a great idea... But really, if you stay on top of changes like usual, it shouldn't matter.

sweetbasil
05-16-2004, 06:47 PM
Charlie wore his the other day for somewhere b/t 1 1/2-2 hours and I felt a little dampness in the denim right before changing him. It's really cute with a t-shirt and nothing else, very soft, and the inside is soft, too. In the future, I'll be using my head and putting a fleece liner in for softness (what was I thinking?!) b/c he looked a little chaffed after the diaper change.

I loved it enough to buy two more though, LOL! So which girly prints are you all getting- let me live vicariously through you all! ;)