PDA

View Full Version : Question for those that use Nighty Newt hemp soakers

bootsie
05-22-2004, 12:05 PM
These look great. Do these work on newborns or are they too big? Do they fit in the newborn fuzzi bunz? thank you!

toomanystrollers
05-22-2004, 01:09 PM
I have two small size NN soakers and they worked in my small and medium fuzzibunz. I never had any newborn FB's.

ETA: Welcome :)

HTH

bootsie
05-24-2004, 09:50 AM
thank you. I would like to try some. I emailed her but she has never gotten back to me.. is this normal for her?

kensjen
05-24-2004, 10:22 PM
Hi!

Usually Stacy gets right back to you, but you never know what is going on in their busy WAHM lives! Give her a few days, and maybe try again. I just emailed her recently, and she plans to open up for orders again in about 2 weeks. So hopefully you will be able to order then. The nighty newts are awesome, I am in love with the prefolds right now. And I used the soakers in FB for many months. Her stuff really is the best for night time, especially if you have a super soaker baby! :)
HTH!

pritchettzoo
05-24-2004, 10:49 PM
If you're looking for a FB stuffer, one of the moms here is making some hemp inserts that look FABULOUS! I don't know if she's off and running for the general public, but you could email her--her BBB id is Lizajane.

I can't wait to try one myself. We don't really need any, but maybe I can sell off my Hemparoos that I'm not crazy about. :)

And, as a disclaimer, I am in no way affiliated with Liza! :) Her stuff just looks super. There's a recent thread of good reviews.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)