PDA

View Full Version : Really diggin' my ME OS

jec2
05-26-2004, 10:57 AM
I bought the Motherease sampler befor Finn was born and have now just gotten around to trying it. I really like the dipe. It is soft, much softer than my SP's but bulkier too than the SP's. I liken it to putting on a comfy pair of old sweats for those days when Finn might be feeling "bloated!" LOL

Momof3Labs
05-26-2004, 12:10 PM
How do you find the width between the legs? That's what scared me off from these, though I agree that they feel nice and soft and comfy!

todzwife
05-26-2004, 12:41 PM
I LOVE them. I have more than a dozen, they are our primary stash. They aren't expensive and they do seem really comfy. The width of the crotch seems to smoosh between his legs and they actually end up looking pretty trim! LOL! Glad you like em!

egoldber
05-26-2004, 03:18 PM
Frankly, I prefer the Motherease to almost every other fitted diaper I have tried.

RiaHannam
05-26-2004, 03:21 PM
I used ME's a lot with my other older son and loved them. I'm so tempted to try them again, however Tagge has shown me over and over that he cannot wear a CD unless it's 100% cotton! So that's my only reason why we're not using them this time around.
Enjoy them, they are great!

jec2
05-26-2004, 05:21 PM
That's what I discovered too. I had not used them because they looked way too big for Finn. I was actually surprised when I put them on him how well they fit.

liya
05-27-2004, 01:26 AM
Have to agree they are half of our system :)!! And to us they are trimmer than the SPs sz 2 that Ari needs to wear at the moment..(we only have one of these but the fit is BULKY!!)

mom2zsel
05-27-2004, 09:39 AM
I love the ME as well-we have a dozen of them and combine them with FB's. No problem with the fit-ds has worn them since he was 8 pounds.

Michele, mom to
Zachary 9
Sebastian 7
Gabrielle 3
Lorenzo 3-18-04

mommyj_2
05-28-2004, 01:17 PM
Stop! Stop! I'm trying so hard to resist buying some of these. I want to get some and dye them, but I'm not sure I should spend money on more dipes when we're ECing DS full-time. Maybe I should just give in and get some. Hmmmm...