PDA

View Full Version : Pampers Cruisers ??

Kimberly H
05-28-2004, 11:15 PM
I've been using Wal*Mart's DriBottoms for Mia since she came home and they've worked well but since she's been walking, the thickness between the legs bothers me. She was outgrowing her size 3's and the size 4's we use for nighttime just didn't fit right.

I had a sample of the Pampers Cruisers in a size 3 and tried it. It fit her well, I like the trimness in the crotch, and it held the wetness well. She's a really heavy water drinker, thus wetter.

Today was the first day we've had her out and about in the Cruisers, having just run out of her DriBottoms, and it seems as soon as she wets at all, the diaper feels gushy and somewhat full. Yet this normally wouldn't affect the DriBottoms diaper much at all.

Her skin felt nearly dry, even after 1.5 hours in a diaper, so they're really absorbent, they just feel "full" so quickly.

Is this just a Pampers thing?

bobica
06-01-2004, 08:21 AM
Hi. Pampers do get pretty gushy. IMO, Luvs are even worse- they feel like the diaper is full of jelly! It's the gel beads doing their thing. ew! :D

Monica
Mom to Siobhan- 14 months

Kimberly H
06-01-2004, 07:26 PM
Thanks, Monica! The things you forget when you have 12 years between your kids ;)

bobica
06-01-2004, 10:20 PM
You're very welcome- Siobhan is only 14 months old & It's already hard to remember things- 12 years.....i can't imagine!

Good luck!

Monica
Mom to Siobhan- 14 months