PDA

View Full Version : Little Lounging Lizards is open for orders

toomanystrollers
05-29-2004, 07:37 AM
Quick - we shut her down last time LOL

www.littlelounginglizards.com

I needed to bump Neve into large Nighty Newt soakers for overnight.

HTH

bobica
05-29-2004, 09:24 AM
thank you!!!! i now truly understand the whole stalker concept! i'm so brand new to all this (haven't even gotten one dipe in the mail yet) & i got a rush when i ordered my nighty newts. it really is a bit of a cult! :P

Monica
Mom to Siobhan- 14 months

kwc
05-29-2004, 01:27 PM
To stuff pockets?

Thanks!
Karen

toomanystrollers
05-29-2004, 02:48 PM
Karen,
I use the large NN "soaker" for overnight use in her fb's or in her brother's HH's. I also have a NN prefold that I can snappi for overnight use.

HTH

kwc
05-29-2004, 02:57 PM
Thanks!

Heading over to LLL now for some soakers!!!!

Karen

em_jon98
05-29-2004, 03:07 PM
I like the salamander soakers, folded into fourths, to stuff pockets for daytime. It fits a FB perfectly.

I think the NN's would be pretty bulky, but great as far as asorbancy for night time.

toomanystrollers
05-29-2004, 04:56 PM
The Nighty Newt "prefolds" are bulky when you try to stuff them in a pocket dipe. The Nighty Newt "soakers" are designed to be stuffed - pretty trim for an overnight combo :)

bobica
05-29-2004, 06:40 PM
I got both NN's prefolds & salamander soakers. I figured I would see which i liked better for nights. I got a few doublers too in case more is, in fact more!

Monica
Mom to Siobhan- 14 months

toomanystrollers
05-29-2004, 07:24 PM
Monica,
I see you figured out the whole avatar thing :) Siobhan's a cutie pie!

bobica
05-30-2004, 11:19 AM
Yes, thank you all so much for your techie help. If i couldn't figure it out, i would've been very disappointed since in my FT work life I was a full-on techie speech pathologist. (now i'm part time & mostly regular speech therapy). I was getting worried i lost my skills!

I already got fluffy mail! I have to say, i'm a little overwhelmed & dreamt about diapers all last night. Forget cult, i think it's more of a sickness! :o So far I got one of my 2 HH solids- the other is shipping separately b/c of low inventory. I tried out everything for a quick minute on siobhan & even though it's bulkier than i'm used to, i loved the fit & softness! I used a HH stuffin & 1 doubler to get a sense of bulk & she looked ok. A little bulky in the crotch, but they are still stiff-new & how much walking around will she be doing in the middle of the night? ;) I'll wait for the other to arrive before I start. The laundry routine is a bit involved to wash 1 set!

I can feel the questions brewing....

Monica
Mom to Siobhan- 3/03