PDA

View Full Version : cheapest pampers

sirensrise
05-29-2004, 12:35 PM
hi, we are moving to chicago. i usually buy pampers in walmart or brs where we are nnow, but there isnt going to be one where we live in chicago. where can i get a good price for it? or if you buy them online, are they cheaper? we are using size 5 cruisers.
thanks.
oh, we are going to be in the wrigleyville/lakeview area in chicago.
thanks!

em_jon98
05-29-2004, 01:24 PM
In the suburbs, Wal-Mart and Target are usually the same price for diapers, no matter what brand or type. Usually, I get the best price by using one of the 15% coupons at BRU with a Pampers coupon, but those 15% coupons are hard to come by. I think you will probably find the best prices to be the case price at Costco. Costco only carries Crusiers, and the prices are usually similar to Target and Wal-Mart, maybe a bit cheaper. I think the cases at Costco contain a few more diapers than the similar sized cases at BRU. There is a Costco in Lincoln Park, which wouldn't be too far for you.

Sometimes you can hit a sale at Target that will get you a cheaper price with a Pampers coupon, but I find that their diaper sales usually stink, like $1 off an already overpriced mega pack or something along those lines.

vikivoly
06-01-2004, 09:50 AM
Our Wal-mart is cheaper than the BRU even with the 15% coupon!

eahewe
06-01-2004, 10:58 AM
They are on sale right now at Amazon - $7.49 per pack. Free shipping if you spend $25.

I ordered some a while ago and in less that 24 hours, they were on my doorstep.

juliemiya
06-01-2004, 02:31 PM
I also buy pampers from Amazon. It's convenient to have it delivered to your house! And saves the hassle of hunting around for the cheapest diapers.

julie

JMS
06-02-2004, 11:39 AM
Hi..
Just to let you know, I just bought size 3 Pampers Cruisers at Costco (in PA, but I would think all Costco prices are the same) for $29.99.
The box contained 148 diapers.
HTH.

hellosmiletoday
06-04-2004, 01:40 AM
FYI--the 15% coupons seemed to be in every American Baby/Baby Talk magazine that I received while pregnant. I'm so sorry I didnt use them now!

new_mommy25
06-04-2004, 02:38 AM
My junk Costco only carries Huggies Ultratrims. What's up with that??? lol.

stillplayswithbarbies
06-04-2004, 10:57 AM
I'm still getting the magazines and they seem to alternate, one month it is Pampers and the next is Huggies.

Toys R Us accepts these coupons too. We don't have a Babies R Us near here.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03