PDA

View Full Version : Taking this show on the road!

marinkitty
05-31-2004, 09:55 PM
Just here to share the pat on the back I'm giving myself right now - LOL.

We went up to my parent's lakehouse in northern Michigan for four days and just returned and I cd'ed Mia the whole time despite meeting resistance from just about everyone. It was so easy and I think my mom has been won over seeing how much better Mia's little bum looks and seeing how easy it all was (I brought all BB pockets pre-stuffed and washed once).

When we started cding six weeks ago and got a rough on again off again start, I never would have believed I'd do this. Now I'm going to look into whether our villa in Portugal in June has a washer/dryer and if they do I think I'm bringing the cloth (assuming I can find the room!). Now that I'm used to it I just really hate the thought of putting her back in Huggies! (And we got our insy-weensy Bumpy swim diaper last week and it is precious so the Huggies swim dipes can stay home too!)

Woo hoo.

Thanks to all of you for all the help along the way. Never ever would have attempted this without you.

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)

cvharris
06-01-2004, 01:09 AM
Yay Holly! Good for you! :) That is awesome that you cd'd on a trip. We've only gone on vacation once since Ben has been born and I didn't CD! Next time I will.

I remember being unsure about cd'ing to begin with but I LOVE it now. We never wear sposies anymore unless we have to (like for the church nursery staff or something).

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)