PDA

View Full Version : Side Sleeper Help!

bobica
06-01-2004, 10:57 AM
Well, just when I think i know siobhan, she's turning into a side sleeper! Last night was our first night of cd's & not only did she sleep on her side for a good portion of it, but she slept just under 14 hours (apparently recovering from our family-filled long weekend)! She was in a HH with hemp stuffin & doubler. Needless to say- not much on her side! I'm doing the laundry now...:*

What kinds of options work best for side sleepers?

Monica
Mom to Siobhan- 14 months

daisymommy
06-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Heres a link to how to use prefolds for side sleepers, it's called the "thigh fold."
http://www.thediaperhyena.com/thigh_fold.htm

Joshua is such a wiggle worm that we only use fitted diapers and pockets, not prefolds. But as long as his diaper is snug enough around the thighs, we never get leaks. It's only when there is a gap around the thighs that things leak on Josh.

Sorry to hear about your wet laundry! So frustrating! This is why most of us start out with daytime cloth diapers and then tackle nighttime last. It's much harder to figure out a good night system. Good Luck!

bobica
06-01-2004, 10:14 PM
Oh thank you for that link! Very helpful- if only my Nighty Newts would come faster! ;)

Monica
Mom to Siobhan- 14 months