PDA

View Full Version : Any Cd'ers with a Skip Hop?

em_jon98
06-02-2004, 02:22 PM
How does it work for you? The pics I've seen over in the bags section show disposables, so I'm wondering if CD's will be too bulky for this bag.

I currently feel like I'm carrying a small piece of luggage with my LE DIA. I normally carry about 3-4 fitteds, one extra cover, a Pampers travel container of wipes, 2-3 snacks, 1-2 sippys, a bib, and a few books, possibly a few extra things if we are going to be gone all day. It doesn't seem like much now that I list it, but it always seems like a huge load of disorginzation in my DIA, and none of my smaller bags seem to work for more than a one diaper trip.

I'm trying to go lighter...honest. ;)

marinkitty
06-02-2004, 06:03 PM
I have a skip hop and it does fill up quickly with cds. I usually just leave my daisy doodle AIO in there b/c it is so small and use disposable wipes on the go. I haven't done any all day trips with just the bag - I've put 3 or 4 dipes in the car with a little wet bag and then just rotate one in and out of the skip hop. If you have to carry more than one, cloth wipes and a wet bag I think it would be too narrow (particularly if you are using fitted and covers) - but I also bring a ton of other stuff so maybe if you are otherwise a very light packer it would work for you.

HTH!

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)