PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on Fuzzi Buns?

jec2
06-04-2004, 04:17 PM
This is DH favorite diaper and since Finn outgrew the smalls a few weeks back, DH has taken to sposies!

I kick myself for not buying when they had the big sale earlier this year!

Nora
06-05-2004, 12:04 PM
I use FB 24/7 and love them! The best deal I've found recently is on Ebay (new, first quality--I just won my larges 12/120$). After that the best deals I've seen are at www.cottonbabies.com. I think they were around 12/160$ including inserts. HTH!

Nora
06-05-2004, 12:04 PM
I use FB 24/7 and love them! The best deal I've found recently is on Ebay (new, first quality--I just won my larges 12/120$). After that the best deals I've seen are at www.cottonbabies.com. I think they were around 12/160$ including inserts. HTH!

DebbieJ
06-05-2004, 04:56 PM
Colleen at www.naturalbabies.com has a pretty good price and she'll price match! Free shipping when you buy a dozen and you can mix sizes.

~ deb
mommy to brendan 12/7/03

DebbieJ
06-05-2004, 04:56 PM
Colleen at www.naturalbabies.com has a pretty good price and she'll price match! Free shipping when you buy a dozen and you can mix sizes.

~ deb
mommy to brendan 12/7/03

jec2
06-05-2004, 08:35 PM
That's where I was going to buy but wanted to see if there were any deals that I could find so that I could get her to price match :)

jec2
06-05-2004, 08:35 PM
That's where I was going to buy but wanted to see if there were any deals that I could find so that I could get her to price match :)

houseof3boys
06-07-2004, 02:47 PM
Trish at www.lilbunz.com will price match too!

Have you tried baby blankets? DH likes them better than FB these days.

jec2
06-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Yeah, we had 3 BB that Finn outgrew quickly. I was going to get a bunch of those and double-checked w/DH but he said he prefers the FB's. ukj --that's from finn :)

Nora
06-07-2004, 02:54 PM
I'd never heard of "baby blankets"...they are lots cheaper than regular priced FB. Why does he like them better - velcro tabs? My dh gets annoyed with the snaps sometimes - especially now that's her twists and flips when we try to change dipes!

nitaghei
06-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Nora,

I like the Baby Blankets a lot! The aplix closure makes them the CD of choice for DS's daycare providers - who really don't like dealing with the snaps with FBs. Also, you get a better fit for a baby with skinny thighs with the BBs, because the design allows the elastic comes up higher or something like that :) They are cheaper than FBs; you can get fun color combos; and Wendi (the owner) is wonderful to work with and has a really quick turn around. She will even add on cross-over tabs (necessary for a stringbean like my DS) for no charge. The website is

www.thebabyblanket.com

Having said that, I'm not getting rid of my FBs!! DS can undo aplix closures. So I need some dipes with snaps to prevent him from stripping! :)

Nita
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

Nora
06-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the reply! I just ordered 12 large FB's but I need 3 more dipes in my rotation, so I'll probably give these these a try. Olivia has skinny legs also and the mediums still sometimes leak (they are all a little different sizes??) even when snapped on the tightest snap. I'm assuming I can use the same inserts for them?

houseof3boys
06-07-2004, 05:18 PM
Yep, another skinny babe here and the BB fit better than FB. Ryan is becoming quite adept at removing the dipe now too!

DH likes them since he hates fiddling with the snaps on the FB too!

Wendi is a treasure to work with too. She is wonderful. :)

nathansmom
06-07-2004, 05:54 PM
I'm getting ready to list some on the swap if your interested in used. I think I have about 12 of them with one joey a piece.

jec2
06-07-2004, 06:33 PM
12 hours too late! I ordered 1/2 dozen last night from Naturalbabies.

Bummer. But thanks for the posting and giving me a heads up :)

Nora
06-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Where the heck is this "swap" - I keep seeing it with regards to strollers also?? TIA!!

pritchettzoo
06-07-2004, 08:48 PM
There's a yahoo swap group for BBB members, but you have to be a member for a minimum number of days (60?) and post a certain number of times (50?).

The stroller swap is a different group--check in the stroller forum! :)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

Momof3Labs
06-07-2004, 11:46 PM
Another skinny baby here who fits in BBs better than FBs - the leg holes are a bit snugger, so we don't have the occasional trickle down effect...

AugBaby
06-09-2004, 09:51 AM
Just curious if Colleen price matched cottonbabies for you. She told me that she couldn't because she doesn't have their free insert. She also couldn't price match fussybutt for me because they only have two XL FBs in stock and she'll only price match what she has in stock to what they have in stock. Fussybutt will order more FBs for me at their discount but I'd have to wait for them to come in. :-(

Thanks,
Chrys

jec2
06-09-2004, 11:31 AM
I actually found a coupon at the fuzzibunzstore.com (I think that's the url) Anyway, the coupon was for 5% off any purchase and free shipping. She mathced that for me. NOt a lot, but hey, a few bucks helps :)