PDA

View Full Version : Holy Poop, batman!

jec2
06-04-2004, 08:40 PM
OK, Need the mini-shower ASAP! I just made a major mess in the bathroom with Finn's major blowout. Good grief! I might as well have used my bare hands to scrape the poop off--I probably would have saved the sink, the bathtub, shower curtain and everything else that got poopy!

jec2
06-04-2004, 08:40 PM
OK, Need the mini-shower ASAP! I just made a major mess in the bathroom with Finn's major blowout. Good grief! I might as well have used my bare hands to scrape the poop off--I probably would have saved the sink, the bathtub, shower curtain and everything else that got poopy!

todzwife
06-04-2004, 09:51 PM
I'm laughing so hard! I'm sorry about your bathroom!! LOL

todzwife
06-04-2004, 09:51 PM
I'm laughing so hard! I'm sorry about your bathroom!! LOL

papal
06-04-2004, 09:56 PM
ROTFL!!! Sorry you had such a messy evening.. but that is pretty funny!!!
Juliet, Lori told me to flush while dunking (hold the dipe tight).. that helped me a lot pre-garden hose!

papal
ROTFL!!! Sorry you had such a messy evening.. but that is pretty funny!!!
Juliet, Lori told me to flush while dunking (hold the dipe tight).. that helped me a lot pre-garden hose!

toomanystrollers
Yes you need the mini - and get them to send it USPS (LOL) I read your UPS rant :)

toomanystrollers
Yes you need the mini - and get them to send it USPS (LOL) I read your UPS rant :)

jec2
06-04-2004, 11:20 PM
I'd say this isn't my day but what an UNDERSTATEMENT that would be! This isn't my life! This isn't the way it was supposed to be! It's like the Talking Heads song,

And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
And you may find yourself in another part of the world
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful
wife
And you may ask yourself: Well...How did I get here?

Baby poop, UPS and my ghetto apt., and grading crappy term papers are all about ready to send me over the edge today! Maybe I should go back to the "bitching post!" LOL :nut (Did that come up as a nutty smiley?)

jec2
06-04-2004, 11:20 PM
I'd say this isn't my day but what an UNDERSTATEMENT that would be! This isn't my life! This isn't the way it was supposed to be! It's like the Talking Heads song,

And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
And you may find yourself in another part of the world
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful
wife
And you may ask yourself: Well...How did I get here?

Baby poop, UPS and my ghetto apt., and grading crappy term papers are all about ready to send me over the edge today! Maybe I should go back to the "bitching post!" LOL :nut (Did that come up as a nutty smiley?)