PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered some nightime diapers..

new_mommy25
06-06-2004, 03:20 AM
I've finally got paypal and have been jonesing for new diapers, none of my favorites are open right now. A friend told me about this site. I ordered two nighttimers in front and side snap and a daytimer side snap with a velour inner. I hope I like them!
http://www.benjamuffins.com

new_mommy25
06-06-2004, 03:20 AM
I've finally got paypal and have been jonesing for new diapers, none of my favorites are open right now. A friend told me about this site. I ordered two nighttimers in front and side snap and a daytimer side snap with a velour inner. I hope I like them!
http://www.benjamuffins.com

bobica
06-06-2004, 11:26 AM
Wow, cute AND a good price! Let us know how the absorbancy works- I'm looking for good night time solutions (my NN's are on order, 2 weeks to go!). Since Firefly Sleeptights are $25, these are pretty much 2 for the price of one if they're good!

Monica
Mom to Siobhan- 14 months

bobica
06-06-2004, 11:26 AM
Wow, cute AND a good price! Let us know how the absorbancy works- I'm looking for good night time solutions (my NN's are on order, 2 weeks to go!). Since Firefly Sleeptights are $25, these are pretty much 2 for the price of one if they're good!

Monica

new_mommy25
06-06-2004, 06:17 PM
I'm really crossing my fingers! I have resisted the Sleeptights because they are just so darn pricy. I had Nightly Newts but I sold them because they were so bulky DS couldn't even close his legs. Not comfortable for a side sleeper, lol.

new_mommy25
06-06-2004, 06:17 PM
I'm really crossing my fingers! I have resisted the Sleeptights because they are just so darn pricy. I had Nightly Newts but I sold them because they were so bulky DS couldn't even close his legs. Not comfortable for a side sleeper, lol.

bobica
06-06-2004, 08:47 PM
EEK- that's what i'm afraid of- as she gets older, she's becoming much more of a side-sleeper! I bought 1 sleeptight which we'll try out tomorrow night. Last night she slept in a Crickett's hemp with a doubler under a stacinator fleece deluxe. Woke up with the cover & sheets dry (yay!) & the ENTIRE diaper sopping wet. She has a little bit of a rash so i have to see if it was hemp related (hope not!). I'm getting some fleece liners so that could help. If the firefly is not much different than the crickett's, i'll get another crickett- 3/$33 for 2nds- very good price!

Best of luck!

Monica

bobica
06-06-2004, 08:47 PM
EEK- that's what i'm afraid of- as she gets older, she's becoming much more of a side-sleeper! I bought 1 sleeptight which we'll try out tomorrow night. Last night she slept in a Crickett's hemp with a doubler under a stacinator fleece deluxe. Woke up with the cover & sheets dry (yay!) & the ENTIRE diaper sopping wet. She has a little bit of a rash so i have to see if it was hemp related (hope not!). I'm getting some fleece liners so that could help. If the firefly is not much different than the crickett's, i'll get another crickett- 3/$33 for 2nds- very good price!

Best of luck!

Monica

new_mommy25
06-06-2004, 10:42 PM
That's good to know. I've hard good things about Cricketts for nighttime. I've also had really good luck with a RB p-fold with an extra doubler tucked under. I put a wool wrap over it. The problem is I only have one.

new_mommy25
That's good to know. I've hard good things about Cricketts for nighttime. I've also had really good luck with a RB p-fold with an extra doubler tucked under. I put a wool wrap over it. The problem is I only have one.

new_mommy25

new_mommy25