PDA

View Full Version : FMBG stocked

mommyj_2
06-09-2004, 04:10 AM
Fullmoonbabygear just stocked some large AIOs. Terri has the most gorgeous fabrics. I got a turtle one, and I'm totally excited. I wanted some of the other ones, but resisted since we're moving and need to save money. I LOVE her dipes.

toomanystrollers
06-09-2004, 07:46 AM
The turtle aio is sweet!

http://fmbg2.wahmart.com/store/

Unbelievable fabrics again!! I don't think I'll be able to resist when she stocks with some mediums.

stillplayswithbarbies
06-09-2004, 10:53 AM
arrrgh! I don't need another diaper. She has that celestial print that I have been waiting forever for, but it's already sold out.

I have some medium AIOs and they are too small, so I thought I should try the large. But her large covers are too big and the mediums fit on the tightest snaps.

I just won a medium leopard print cover on eBay. I'm going to resist the AIOs. Although that strawberry one is pretty.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

cvharris
06-09-2004, 10:54 AM
We have the same problem with sizes - the medium was too low in the rise, but the larges are big on Ben. They fit on the tightest snap setting but are poufy.

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

mommyj_2
06-09-2004, 05:52 PM
I have a large cover and a large AIO from FMBG, and the cover is too big, but the AIO fits DS perfectly. I think the fleece lining in the AIOs fills in some of the poof and makes for a better fit. The AIO could not fit my DS better than it does. I've started putting a tri-folded infant PF in it, and it works great.
I really wanted the cat print and the tiger AIO, but managed to restrain myself. I'm just happy I got the turtle :)