PDA

View Full Version : Our CDing helper strikes again....(still no pic)

sweetbasil
06-23-2004, 03:40 AM
Admittedly, I told him not to put the SMJAE soaker (that I hand-dyed w/Kool Aid) on his head, as it was "dirty". So the whole thing is probably my fault anyway....

DS#1 put the soaker in our front loading washing machine and it got washed (and shrunk!) last night. :( So sad. At least it was our least expensive soaker, though. And now, we'll have our first small-sized CDing item in store for whenever we have another baby- lol!

Now, what to replace it with?! ;)

Guess I'd better start looking at the contents of the washer before running a load- or putting the soakers up out of reach. It seems I'm not the only one deciding what's ready to be washed around here. hahaha

parkersmama
06-23-2004, 03:28 PM
LOL! Okay, *finally* a reason to be thankful that I don't have a front-loading washer!!! (they always sound so great that I'm jealous!) ;)

toomanystrollers
06-23-2004, 10:43 PM
Ok, least his little brother wasn't still in the soaker when he loaded the machine ;)

Momof3Labs
06-24-2004, 12:23 AM
I'm right with you - I just moved the diaper laundry to the dryer, and found a FuzEasy wool cover in there - looking about two sizes smaller than it did last time I saw it. Of all the covers for DH to throw in with the diaper laundry (he said that he just put it in the bag to carry it downstairs - why did it need to go downstairs, and why didn't he take it OUT when he stood next to me watching me dumping the diaper laundry into the washer???). This was the old wool that is sooooo soft, so it just isn't easy to replace.

Grrrr... at least your culprit didn't know better!!

Now I gotta do some nighttime cover shopping...

sweetbasil
06-24-2004, 12:32 AM
Oh, Lori, I'm sorry! That's way tougher to replace than a wool soaker :(

Enjoy your nighttime cover shopping! I used our loss to justify a Cushie Tushie 'Knit To Own' custom slot today (the replacement ended up being twice what the other soaker cost...I have no self-restraint!)