PDA

View Full Version : Large Bumpys?

parkersmama
06-26-2004, 09:45 AM
We have been using medium Bumpy Days for months now but they have suddenly quit covering Amy Grace's diapers in the rise. They are fine around the body but seem too short! What's really odd is that she is wearing the same diapers that were just fine under them a month ago! We haven't changed to larger diapers or anything. I can't figure out why this is happening. Is this a normal thing? I knew eventually we'd have to go up but I figured it would come when it was time to change diapers, too. I'm puzzled.

Are large Bumpys significantly larger? I'm afraid they will swallow her whole! I remember when we tried to switch from small to medium how they were huge and I ended up using the smalls for another month or two. Any advice here? TIA!

parkersmama
06-28-2004, 01:50 PM
Bump. :)

mharling
06-28-2004, 02:58 PM
I'm curious too Denise, so I hope you get an answer. Figuring out WHEN to change sizes is one of the most difficult things for me to figure out.

Mary
Lane 4/03

Momof3Labs
06-30-2004, 10:38 PM
That sounds like Colin when we moved to large Bumpys. I found that the large Bumpys were not huge on him (he could still wear mediums except for the rise) but covered his dipes where they should. I think that we moved to larges when Colin was around 22-23lbs and 34" or so tall.

cvharris
06-30-2004, 11:01 PM
The same thing happened to us - I swear I thought the bumpys shrunk in the rise! I didn't move to larges, I went with XL Nikkys instead.

I love using the Nikkys but they barely fit over my trimmest diapers - there is plenty of coverage in the rise, but not a lot in the front crotch area.

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)