PDA

View Full Version : Are one-size diapers really one size?

pimms
06-27-2004, 12:56 AM
Hi = I have a 10 mo old and we've CDed from the start. I started with KL and ME Sandy's as my newborn stash, then got the next size up of ME Sandy's as the workhorse. I also have tried several different fitted dipes, but they are more to round out my collection than to rely on (limited due to the high price). However, my little guy is growing like crazy and is now 20 lb, but really long and skinny. He's outgrowing his current ME and I need to find another basic fitted that will hopefully last until almost potty-training. (THe other WAHM dipes I have still fit him for now.) Are the one-size or two-size dipes really that? I have 2 SOS, 1 Sugarpeas Size 1, and many other multiple size dipes. ANy thoughts? (There's no way I'll be able to convince my DH or the sitter to use CPF's, and I'm too lazy for those also.)
THanks for your help!

(: Samantha

newmomma
06-28-2004, 12:03 PM
I just ordered the deluxe package from www.TinyTush.com. They have very high-quality one-size fitted diapers (can choose either cotton flannelette or cotton fleece). They are priced very well (I think about $8.50 each) and that INLCUDES a snap-in liner in every fitted diaper! We chose to get the snap closures on the diapers, but you can get the hook & loop closure if you want. The cotton flannelette diapers are trimmer, but the cotton fleece are very soft and absorbant (we got 18 flannelette & 12 fleece). Check it out!