PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy overnight diapers (disposable)? And do they work?

dueinmay
06-27-2004, 11:12 AM
Help! I can't seem to find overnight diapers around here. THey do exist, right? DD is 13 mths, about 21 lbs, and has started soaking her diaper at night for the first time. I read one suggestion on the board about trying one size larger to prevent leaking. Has this worked? Any other ideas? I know I don't have to explain to any of you how frustrating it is for your dd/ds to be woken by a wet diaper early in the am!!

Thanks very much!

Karenn
06-27-2004, 12:00 PM
I've found Huggies Overnights at Walgreens, and they did seem to help. Buying a size up has helped too on different occasions. Good luck!

macassi
06-28-2004, 12:41 AM
I found them at Safeway and at Target I think -- it's been a few years. You can also buy this product called a "diaper doubler" again found at the grocery store. It's like a maxi pad that you put inside the diaper. Brendan was a huge soaker and nothing except a nighttime diaper would work for him. I think it's Huggies that makes the overnights.

bobica
06-28-2004, 07:56 AM
Hi! By us, they're only sold at target (hard to find) babies r us (randomly) and CVS- reliably. Drugstore.com also sells them but of course, shipping is involved. Huggies is the only company that i know that makes overnights for babies- they start at size 3.

ETA- oh, and they work great for us! We couldn't find size 3 (saw them once at babies r us) so started at size 4 last september when she was 6 months old. we have had 1 leak ever (this weekend) & i really think it was just not put on right. They hold like crazy & smell appropriately pretty in the morning! But, DD sleeps an average of 12 hours & on rainy days up to 14 (she's a little nutty with the weather) & haven't had a problem.

Monica
Mom to Siobhan- 3/03

dueinmay
06-28-2004, 11:23 AM
Thanks for your help everyone! I think drier mornings may soon be ahead of us. :)

Rebecca
It's a girl! 5.14.03

HallsofVA
06-29-2004, 10:42 PM
FWIW - I purchased one pack of the Huggies overnights, but I honestly prefer the Huggie Supremes better. It's been three months, and I still have half the package to go. The overnights are like a thicker Ultratim diaper - same general construction and fit, but thicker absorption material. The backs of mine feel hard, almost like cardboard. I prefer the Supremes, because they're softer (so seem like they'd be more comfortable), fit better and have better tabs than the ultratrims.