PDA

View Full Version : Im back....!!!

liya
06-29-2004, 10:26 PM
Gosh have i missed you all sooo much......Tons has been going on around here so i havent been able to be online. Ive missed so much around here i think i will never catch up!!! Cloth diaper wise we are stuck with our fireflys. I think they are the best diapers and the nikkys are awsome covers. Ive so far managed to knit my own soakers so that wont be an excuse for an addiction anymore LOL and anything else in wool i can just sew so i wont be needing to buy anymore. But i have yet to find something as trim and as wonderfull as my firelfys and nikky covers....Especially my organic cotton fireflys..YUMMY!! they dont get hard are super nice and strechy i just love these gals~~!!! Fireflys along with ME OS(workhorse) and our BB diapers are so far our stash and will stay that way. Although i love my ME OS im hoping to get more FFs to replace them but with helping my sis out with bills and stuff that will have to wait for now :)....

We met shannon saturday(stnm) and had an awfully good time~~!!! it was sooooooooo cool she and Jack and her husband are awsome ppl...I got sooo burned yikes...it was sooo sunny and sizzling hot~~ YIKES....I took pics of Ari in his BB diaper thats monogramed with his name and baseball theme so im hoping to post those as soon as Sears LOL gives them to us....

How have you guys been? What has happened? Anyone have the summary 411 !! LOL

jec2
06-29-2004, 11:02 PM
YAY! YOu have really been missed. I am so glad to see you. Let us know how you are and what you have been doing.

Finn is ready for bed so I am being summoned..gotta run.

hugs,

toomanystrollers
06-29-2004, 11:03 PM
Hey mama - WELCOME BACK :) You were missed indeed!!!!

toomanystrollers
06-29-2004, 11:08 PM
Lets see, what have you missed?? :

- All the fluffymail.com craziness - handing out custom slot numbers
- Lots of charity raffles for Samuel & Levi
- Upcoming Kiwi-Pie stocking

OH, even bigger news around here: Lizajane is preggers :)

sweetbasil
06-29-2004, 11:14 PM
Woo-hoo...every morning I've hoped to find a post from you- we've missed you and Ari soooo much, Linda! So glad you're back, I hope things slow down for you all and you're able to enjoy some downtime (er, board time- how selfish of me, hoping you'll be here more). And so glad you're still loving the firefly dipes, sweetie. I mean, that Ari and you are enjoying the firefly dipes! LOL!

Hugs,

pritchettzoo
06-29-2004, 11:34 PM
Hey Linda! We missed you! :)

Anna

daisymommy
06-29-2004, 11:49 PM
Hooray! I'm so glad you're back! We missed having the Diaper queen here to help us with all our probelms--and to talk to and help us spend all all our money ;)

lizajane
06-30-2004, 12:03 PM
i am so proud to be big news! :)

parkersmama
06-30-2004, 12:17 PM
Glad you're back! We've certainly missed you! Hope things are looking up around there. :)

mudder17
06-30-2004, 02:42 PM
Woo hoo! Welcome back! I've definitely missed reading your posts. I'm looking forward to your pics of Ari!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya
born 22 February 2004

http://www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya

Zansu
06-30-2004, 04:13 PM
I'm sooooo glad you're back online! We're moving this weekend, but I'll try to give you a call to catch up.

I need to talk to you about selling the KSs, and I am totally loving the BBs with Liza's inserts! The ladies at DC love them too. ;)

Hope Yashi is doing better!

papal
06-30-2004, 04:16 PM
Linda!!! Welcome back!! I missed you.. hope you are keeping well and your sis is doing fine.
I think Pam gave an accurate summary... she was awesome and held a charity auction for some Elbees and raised tons of money for Samuel and Levi... we have had a cd-lurker delurk (Rebecca, rrosen), a few newcomers... i think that is it. Glad you are still loving the FFs..
Leela sends kisses to Ari!

Now WHERE are Michelle and Anwyn? Has MDC stolen them from us??!!

new_mommy25
06-30-2004, 05:41 PM
Welocome back Linda! I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Good to know you're still hanging in there. I'm glad you finally have a complete stash you love. I change my mind every week :)

MartiesMom2B
06-30-2004, 08:13 PM
Holy Snookies, I've been wondering where you've been. I thought about you today as I snappied Martie's first Snappi contour today. I hope your sister is doing well.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

parkersmama
06-30-2004, 10:27 PM
I've been wondering the same about Michelle and Anwyn! Michelle, are you out there?!?

toomanystrollers
06-30-2004, 10:40 PM
Michelle was up in Atlanta over the weekend - not sure if she's back yet??

She scored me (and Carolee "cvharris") a fluffymail custom spot (#1) - can you believe it? She's a super stalker extraordinaire ;)

toomanystrollers
06-30-2004, 10:41 PM
>i am so proud to be big news! :)

Now you know I meant "big" as in "exciting" ;) LOL

cvharris
06-30-2004, 11:02 PM
Hi Linda!!! :)

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

em_jon98
07-01-2004, 12:36 AM
Good to see you again...I hope all is well. :)

calebsmama03
07-01-2004, 12:42 AM
Linda,
So glad you're OK!! Welcome back mama! You were missed here ;)
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

liya
07-05-2004, 11:23 PM
You all are awwsome. CONGRATS LIZA!!! maybe Ari and I can make it up to NC sometime this year to see all of you!!! IM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!
Sorry its taken me so long to reply back..Ive been sewing like an insano for mr sebastian(nephew)....Anyhow looking foward to tons of clothy updates!!

And welcome to the newcomers!!!

zen_bliss
07-06-2004, 04:31 AM
LLLIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYAAAAAAA!
we've been missing you! we definitely need some current photos of ari!

welcome back! **huggs**