PDA

View Full Version : My first convert! (Sort of...)

pritchettzoo
06-30-2004, 09:24 PM
One of the paralegals from DH's old firm is going to CD her baby-to-be. Her mom CDed all of her kids (13!), but she was so impressed by my cool stuff that she's going to do it. She told her mom that it's no longer all rubber pants. :) She's coming by this weekend to scout fluff. I know cost is a concern with her, so any good, inexpensive links you have are welcomed. I know prefolds and proraps are the cheapest, but I think she's interested in some newfangled ;) diapers as well.

Anna

rrosen
06-30-2004, 09:32 PM
I know someone who offers a great deal on FBs ;-)

nohomama
07-01-2004, 12:30 AM
>Her mom CDed all of her kids (13!)

Holy crap! That's a lot of kids and a lot of diapers!

I just ordered 6 newborn sized dipes from www.sugarplumbaby.com (I think you gave me that link). They were $45 ($42 if you didn't go with the micro covered doubler). I thought $7.00-$7.50 for a first quality custom made dipe was a great price (I'll post a review when I get them). And there's always the Kissaluv's outlet store (they're not open at the moment) which is good for deals.

kijip
07-01-2004, 12:38 AM
Wonderoos pockets are 3 for 2 at a lot of places right now. We just ordered 9 for $90 from Montana Diaper Store. Free shipping too!

Proraps may be inexpensive and I know several people who swear but them but they gave my family nothing but leaks and blowouts and trouble. We just got a couple of Bummis and they are about $9 each. Worth it if they don't give us the same problems as the Proraps!

www.babyworks.com has a coupon in their mail catalog right now as well.