PDA

View Full Version : I found CDs IRL here in Portland!!!

tarahsolazy
07-02-2004, 05:32 PM
Cannot help but post. I got a coupon book from the county when DS was born, and it included a coupon from a company called Indisposables for 50% off a dozen prefolds. Turns out, this woman sells prefolds and covers out of her house. She has Bummis, Bumpys, Lambkins, and Polarbabies. I figured that I'd get the diapers, and few covers because DS is growing so fast. I got a Bumpy wool in M, $20, and a Bumpy day $11 (amazing price!!!) and the dipes. When I looked in the bag, I realized, the dipes are INDIANS!! Fluffy indian pfs, $22 a dozen, no shipping. I'm in heaven. And I got my dozen for $11. I am defiantely gonna patronize this woman's business from now on for covers. I hope she makes it, and now I don't need to pay shipping!

crl
07-02-2004, 08:33 PM
Wow, that's really cool!

new_mommy25
07-03-2004, 02:01 AM
That's a good price. Does she ship?

tarahsolazy
07-03-2004, 03:55 AM
It is a great price on Bumpy Days, not any better than Granitesmith on the Indian prefolds, and the Bumpy wool is the same as online, too. I bet she'd ship the covers, and at first class rates, it'd be dirt cheap, or several in a priority mail envelope. Here's her email: [email protected]. Tell her I sent you (Tarah Colaizy (see where my username comes from?) maybe I'll get a discount or something.

new_mommy25
07-03-2004, 06:57 PM
Thanks Tarah!

leahm
07-04-2004, 11:43 AM
What a great deal! There are a few places that sell cloth IRL in Portland. My favorite is Mother Natures, on Clinton. She sells fuzzibunz, kissaluvs, prefolds and a few different covers. Last time I was there I saw polarbabies, bummis, and some others. For some reason she won't sell wool, but she is nice and super helpful. Right across the street is a nice resale place that has great clothes and some covers also.

I love being able to see my dipes IRL, it makes it easier to choose.