PDA

View Full Version : Montana Diaper Store site down?

nohomama
07-11-2004, 11:25 AM
I bookmarked this site as a source for IPFs a number of weeks ago when I began my diaper search for "Baby Gogo." After reading everybody's strong endorsements of IPFs I tried to go back yesterday afternoon and found the site was down. Anyone know what's up?

pritchettzoo
07-11-2004, 01:36 PM
Weird--I just looked the other day! It looks like the domain expired. Maybe try the diapering boards at MDC for an answer??? If you need Indians before the site comes back up, try granitesmith on ebay. I couldn't be happier with the diapers or their customer service.

Anna

sb1177
07-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Grantiesmith would be good alternative if you are only ordering a dozen. You can get them for $26 ppd. I think she keeps running the sale for $20 + $6 shipping. There isn't much of a cost difference for 2 dozen between grantiesmith and mtdiaperstore, $2.

papal
07-11-2004, 02:08 PM
Seconding granitesmith...you don't have to bid or anything, just send her an email:
Teresa Smith <[email protected]>

nohomama
07-11-2004, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the information. I'll probably go ahead and email Teresa this week. I've only got 4 1/2 more weeks until this babe is due (everybody affirm with me now...thisbabywillnotcomeearly! thisbabywillnotcomeearly!! thisbabywillnotcomeearly!!!) and I've gotta wash all these dipes. No time to waste.