PDA

View Full Version : ME OS---question

mommyj_2
07-13-2004, 04:50 AM
I finally broke down and bought a used ME OS. I like it okay, but I'm wondering if the leg holes are normally kind of saggy (or gape open)? DS has chubby thighs, so I've never had this happen. They seem to be fine when he's standing and walking, but when he sits down, there are big gaps between the dipe and his legs. Is this because they're used, or do the new ones do this too?

pritchettzoo
07-13-2004, 11:25 AM
Since you say he's standing and walking, I guess he's pretty big. DD just started wearing hers (she's now 17.5 lbs) without it looking absolutely ridiculous, and there's no gaping in our leg holes. She doesn't have chunky thighs either. But it could all depend on how/where you're snapping the diaper as to the leg holes. Have you tried snapping them on the other side? It might make the rise too low though, but it might snug up the thighs. The snaps kinda scare me... ;)

Anna

kijip
07-17-2004, 02:13 AM
I would try to adjust the snaps. We have new ME OS and we have no gaps but Toby is a chubster...since your babe is too maybe the previous owner stretched them or washed them wrong?

mudder17
07-17-2004, 11:03 PM
The ME OS seems to fit Kaya okay, even around the legs (she's 14.5 pounds), but the ME AF cover that came with it does seem to gap when she sits. (We took advantage of the intro offer.) Of course, we haven't used the AF cover with the OS since we're using the OS (stuffed with a premie PF) at night with an Aristocrat and using the AF with PFs during the day. And I couldn't swear that the OS doesn't gap when she sits because she's always wearing the Aristocrat with it. That said, does anyone else have this same problem with the AF doing the gappy thing? (Boy, did I just ramble?....)

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya
born 22 February 2004

http://www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya