PDA

View Full Version : Heather (hez) question for you

Marisa6826
10-22-2004, 10:17 PM
How do I start getting coupons again? I signed up on pampers.com today.

Is that it? I know that I'm already in their records from when I had Sophie, but I have a new addy now. I just don't want to be discounted b/c they have my name already, KWIM?

-m

hez
10-22-2004, 11:49 PM
Hey Marisa,

I think you should be OK just signing up on Pampers.com. I have a friend in IT I can double-check with on Monday (please forgive me if I forget to do it & just remind me Tuesday-- I'm transitioning to a new job so I have double the meeting schedule I normally have!).

My friend who had twins added them on to her original login on the site (these are babies #2 & 3) and she has received coupons for them in the mail. So, it wasn't, and shouldn't be a deterrent for you. If memory serves, I think that even though I signed up a few months before Payton was born I didn't receive my first set of coupons until fairly close to his due date.

I'll try to remember to ask on Monday for you! Every penny counts-- you should have seen how ticked I was at myself today when I realized Payton could reach my pile of coupons and was tearing them up one by one!

hez
10-25-2004, 04:03 PM
...and my friend gave me the scoop. The welcome mailer you probably got with Sophie (if they were doing it then) was a one time deal, and if they choose to keep sending them out, they go out once per family. The exact contents of the mailer can and do change frequently.

However, the ongoing coupons like the ones you got right about the time Sophie was changing from small sizes (Swaddlers sizes) to large sizes (Cruisers sizes) will come again for Amelia since you've signed her up.

HTH!

Marisa6826
10-25-2004, 04:11 PM
Thanks Girlie!

You're the best ;)

-m

slknight
10-26-2004, 08:08 AM
Could you answer something for me (sorry to hijack your thread, Marisa) - I've gotten the ongoing coupons that change size. Not a problem for me since we use disposables at night (CD during the day). But now the weird thing is that it seems like I'm on 3 different mailing lists:
1) I get the ongoing ones that are the right size for the age
2) I get one that totally corresponds to the wrong age - like "congrats on your newborn." Seems like these are running about a year behind.
3) I just started getting "Congrats on your pregnancy" coupons.

What's up with that?! How do I get off of lists 2 and 3? Thanks!

hez
10-26-2004, 09:15 AM
Very odd!

I would go to the pampers.com website, and click on 'Ask Pampers'. There's a FAQ about getting off the mailing list. BUT, if you don't want to get off the mailing list for the initial set of coupons (that are actually timed right), you can always hit the 'Email us' link instead, and explain exactly what you just explained to me. They're pretty good about responding-- I've emailed in as a consumer a couple times that way & always gotten a reasonable response.

If you're still getting the wrong stuff in a month or two after doing this, let me know and I'll ask around about it.