PDA

View Full Version : Hez (heather) another question for you

Marisa6826
11-06-2004, 11:45 PM
Did they change the NB swaddlers so that they don't have the belly button cut out anymore?

My girlfriend had them the other day (her little guy is 6w old) and they didn't have the cutout I remember from Sophie. I thought maybe she had the "1s" but she said they had the "N" on them.

I bought two 40 packs for Amelia but haven't opened them yet. That was one of my fave features! :(

-m

Marisa6826
11-08-2004, 12:26 PM
bump

hez
11-08-2004, 04:14 PM
Some have it, some don't. Check out the packaging for what you bought. The ones with stretchy sides don't have it right now, and if there are any left on the shelf, the ones without stretch do have the notch. I would decide which you'd rather have-- stretch or notch and buy accordingly.

That's all I can say. I'm a big big fan of the notch, too! If it helps, call the 1-800 # and give 'em a piece of your mind about it :)

Marisa6826
11-08-2004, 04:17 PM
Well, Sophie's belly button fell off on Day 10, so maybe it's not so much of a big deal. I guess I can tuck the front of the dipe down if Amelia is too sensitive.

Why do they make us choose??

BTW - I ended up with a pack of the Elephant Cruisers - LOVE them!!!! Why can't they all be so nice?!

-m