PDA

View Full Version : gauze diapers?

ktshea
11-14-2004, 12:00 PM
Has anyone here tried the micro-mesh cotton gauze diapers from granitesmith? I tried a search here on the boards and didn't really come up with anything. From the description on her site it sounds like they would absorb liquids quickly (I'm thinking that would be good for a newborn). I'm trying to choose between those and regular infant CPFs - already have 12 IPFs and 12 fitteds. Yesterday I decided that I need 6-12 more dipes and thought maybe I'd round out my stash with something different. :) Any info/advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Katie

pritchettzoo
11-14-2004, 06:48 PM
I wonder if they're like flats? I would email Teresa (granitesmith) and see what she has to say about them--she is very nice and very helpful. If you need something that's not listed on an auction (or if you're like me and too lazy to look through them all), she will email you an invoice for what you need. I guess it benefits her too because she doesn't have to pay ebay fees, but anyway, she's really nice! (ramble, ramble, ramble...)

Let us know what you find out. We're always on the hunt for new dipes. :)

Anna

ktshea
11-15-2004, 02:46 PM
Well, they don't seem to be flats - they're described as 4x8x4 ply so I guess they're prefolds. I emailed Teresa to get a little more info about them, but I think I may order some just out of curiosity! I'll let you all know what I find out once I get the dipes -- and the baby to test 'em out on!
Katie