PDA

View Full Version : Carolee, You Won!

jec2
11-24-2004, 10:44 PM
the fluffymail raffle! how cool is that?!!!!!! i've drunk 2 beers in celebration! Well, i drank to beers then read their email, so does that count!??

pritchettzoo
11-24-2004, 11:10 PM
Hey--I got disrupted by sweet potatoes and a cranky monkey, and you posted on this too. Sorry to double up!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)

jec2
11-24-2004, 11:53 PM
well, if the time clock is correct, you actually posted 1 minute before me. Could have been the beers messing up my typing that delayed me :)

toomanystrollers
11-25-2004, 07:18 AM
WOOHOO CAROLEE!! Whatcha ya getting??

mudder17
11-25-2004, 07:31 AM
Yay! Congratulations Carolee! Can't wait to see what you choose. :)

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtickers/ticker/16994.birthday.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amber_9m.gif Breastfed 9 months and counting

mommyj_2
11-25-2004, 09:47 AM
Congrats, Carolee! I'm so excited one of us won. I can't wait to see what you order.

cvharris
11-25-2004, 02:39 PM
Hi gals! I have been at my parents for a ten day Thanksgiving trip so I haven't been online much - I've been busy trying to prevent Ben from breaking any more items at my parents house. He's already broken a glass table and a DirectTV receiver unit. My mom has so many small breakable items at her house and I was worried about those but Ben has been going for the big stuff. ;-)

When I found out I was one of the FM raffle winners, I about fainted! I ended up getting a pocket fitted diaper done in one of their woven print selections - I think a rainbow diamond print, something very bright. :) We love the fit of the FM diapers and I'm excited to try their pocket fitteds.

Oh Anna - I never did receive those diapers. My PO was bound to lose a package of mine at some point - I hope they ended up with a baby who could use them! Thanks so much for letting us order with you.

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)

pritchettzoo
11-25-2004, 04:11 PM
Noooooooooo! That absolutely sucks. Well, I'm so glad the fluffy mail gods are replacing one of them.

A Direct TV receiver? Wow... I hope he wasn't hurt with the glass table.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)