PDA

View Full Version : nightime pooping

strike71
11-29-2004, 08:47 AM
My daughter (4 months) consistently poops out the top of her diaper and ruins her pj's every night. She generally gets up once to feed. I have tried bigger diapers, folding down back, having back up higher then front, keeping tight etc. NOt sure what to do as she needs to be changed in the middle of the night most nights and ruins her sheet. She usually wears cotton pj's and a sleepsack or a onesie and thicker pj's. Any suggestions?

KrisM
11-29-2004, 09:37 AM
You could put a diaper cover made for cloth diapers over the disposible diaper. Prowraps aren't too expensive ($6 or so). That should help hold the mess inside the cover. That's my only suggestion. Good luck.

bricorssk
11-29-2004, 10:15 AM
I had a problem with this happening with LUVS diapers. Never happened with pampers or huggies.
Corina

lizajane
11-29-2004, 10:28 AM
try proraps cloth diaper covers over the disposable, just like the other poster said. you can get them at www.naturalbabies.com. you can wash them with clothes and air dry or dry on low heat- so maintenance won't be an issue!

also-get some crib sheet savers or sheet protectors or crib pads... whatever they are called! martha stewart everyday at kmart has some that i really like. they will keep the sheet dry- you will just change the pad instead of the whole bed!