PDA

View Full Version : ARE YOU SERIOUS??!! NO WAY!!!! DIAPER FAIRY?!!! WHO ARE YOU??!!

papal
11-30-2004, 04:24 PM
So Azadeh sends me this email.. i swear, i am HYPERVENTILATING!!
I am SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!
Please diaper fairy, reveal your generous self.. I wish I could reach into the computer and give you a great big hug!!!! I swear, the best people are on these boards, and especially in Butts.. there are no words to describe what I am feeling!!! JOY JOY JOY JOY!!!! Love you!!!
--
So the title of the email was : GUESS WHAT??!! and it was from: Azadeh. So I was like, huh?! Is this a JOKE?!!
And then the email read:
--
Just Guess!!!!!!!!! LOL
I am very happy to let you know that you have been "Brownie Fairied" by someone!!!! Yeay!!!!! Here is what has been ordered for you and already paid for in full:

http://www.earthseedlings.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=3_55&products_id=49

However, the person would like YOU to choose the inner wool color as well as the size. So, please take some time and decide on an inner wool fabric color and which size you would like it made in. Wow! This is so exciting! I just love this fairying business! LOL

I have a few orders ahead of this one so it may be a little while before I get to it. You will have it within 2 weeks from yesterday though. I just need you to choose the options before this weekend if possible. OK? Thanks so much and have fun deciding...
:)
Take Care,
Azadeh Fullmer

--

CAN YOU BELIEVE it?!!! My day, week, month is made! Wooohooooooooooooooo!!!!

daisymommy
11-30-2004, 04:36 PM
It's just as I always believed--"Good things come to good people" :) Little Leelums will be so adorabel in that cover! It's perfect for her! Congrats, and wens pictures when you get it!

Oh, and whoever your Brownie Fairy is did a great job picking that out!

ALLEYCAT
11-30-2004, 04:39 PM
That is soo cool. What a generous fairies there are here. And how appropriate too. Was this made with Rashmi and Leela in mind?

Oh and Brownie Fairy, I have been looking for you in the lounge to say thanks,

jec2
11-30-2004, 04:47 PM
NO WAY!!!!? THAT IS SO COOL :) You must have some GOOD karma! I cannot wait to see Leels in that wool cover.

steph2003
11-30-2004, 06:27 PM
Rashmi - you deserve with all the hard work you have been doing on everyone's holiday cards!!! Miss Leela sure will look cute in that fancy new diaper cover! must post pics...

todzwife
11-30-2004, 06:28 PM
That is AWESOME!! Beautiful!!

mudder17
11-30-2004, 06:40 PM
Rashmi, you totally deserve it. You are such an awesome friend to everyone on these boards, even those whom you do not know. Enjoy it and make sure we see some pics when it happens. :)

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtickers/ticker/16994.birthday.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amber_9m.gif Breastfed 9 months and counting

papal
11-30-2004, 06:42 PM
I am going insane!!! Who was it?! Was it you Pam? Becs? Anna? Eileen? WHO WHO WHO WHO?
Give me some kind of hint so I can than her (them)!! Pretty Please!

rrosen
11-30-2004, 06:43 PM
That cover was made for you! So, what color are you going to order?
I can't wait to see Leela in the cover, it is going to be perfect for her. It will be a great dipe to save for her memory box.

Hug to you Mama!

calebsmama03
11-30-2004, 06:53 PM
WOW!!! What an amazing fairy you have! THat is really gorgeous!
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
Oh my!! #2 5/05

caheinz
11-30-2004, 06:56 PM
Wow! That is too cool!

And I can't think of a more deserving person! I just used your Photoshop collage instructions in the lounge to covertly make DH a collage for his birthday earlier this month. I never said thanks before, so thanks! You rock, mama!

So, very, very cool to see someone so deserving get such a sweet brownie fairy gift!

houseof3boys
11-30-2004, 07:49 PM
Wow is right! That cover is so you too. What a nice bf you have. :)

Can't wait to see pics.

new_mommy25
11-30-2004, 08:16 PM
I can't wait to see pictures of Leela wearing that beautiful cover. What an awesome BF! And where is little Leela's avatar?

brigmaman
11-30-2004, 08:32 PM
Wow! That's so exciting! You so deserve it! I don't know how you have time to do anything with all the photo cards that you've prepared!

Puddy73
11-30-2004, 09:39 PM
Wow, that is a gorgeous diaper! As the PPs mentioned, you spread so much joy on these boards that you deserve to have some come back to you!

Jennifer
Mommy to Annabelle Mae 9/8/03

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

kthomp
11-30-2004, 10:13 PM
I'm so happy for you Rashmi! That is a beautiful diaper, but it of course could not compare to the adorable Miss Leela!

An awesome brownie fairy for an awesome mama!

Momof3Labs
11-30-2004, 10:18 PM
Oh, how exciting!!! That is such a gorgeous dipe - I saw it a few months ago for the first time, and it really stuck in my mind. Leela will look gorgeous in it!

pritchettzoo
11-30-2004, 10:45 PM
That's so cool! I figured you would have ordered it last night. Leela will look gorgeous in that cover--you must get a digital camera so we can see pictures of her before she's in college...

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)

kitmama
11-30-2004, 10:58 PM
This is too cool! You know, I was reading the thread earlier about this gorgeous cover, and saw your posts and thought, "darn, I sure wish she could get that cover for Leela!" It's soo pretty and I thought you deserved it. And lo and behold, you have an awesome fairy who made it so!! Too, too cool. I love these boards!! :)

I agree, we must see a pic!! Congratulations!

papal
11-30-2004, 11:05 PM
Who are you? I can't sleep! Please give me a hint. I thought I knew but now I am not sure. You guys are all too kind. I told James about it and he was floored.. he is constantly amazed at the Brownie fairy kindness. Yesterday, the Holiday Fairy (a girl who lives in Montana whose name rhymes with Dandy) sent me this super cute piggy cast iron-ish ornament.. just out of the blue! Wow. And today, this. I just am beyond overjoyed!
Oh, then James also said 'These are the ones we don't throw in the washer, right?". That is right buddy, stop throwing my wool covers into the wash!! I can't go on re-lanolizing!!!

BrownieFairy
11-30-2004, 11:44 PM
Oh, poor Rashmi! We can't have you up all night!!! Okay, here's a hint. I have at least one baby. :P

Rashmi, you are one of the kindest people I know. And this Pashmi diaper set just screamed out Leela's name. :)

With much love,

The Diaper Fairy

papal
11-30-2004, 11:59 PM
PAM?!!!!! IS IT YOU??!!!!

FUR-BABIES DO NOT COUNT OKAY!! WE ARE TALKING HUMAN BABIES RIGHT??!! AND WHEN WE SAY HUMAN BABIES, WE MUST FURTHER SPECIFY THAT BABIES IN TUMMIES ARE NOT INCLUDED RIGHT?

SO NOW, HOW MANY BABIES DO YOU HAVE. HUMAN BABIES. BORN HUMAN BABIES.

I LOVE YOU!!

Saartje
12-01-2004, 12:56 AM
That post just cracked me up, Rashmi. DH woke up from his snooze on the couch to see what I was laughing at and so I had to read it to him, too.

Good luck finding your fairy!

ribbit1019
12-01-2004, 01:02 AM
I have to second those laughs! What a nice fairy you have! That cover is a beaut...DH didn't wake up to my laughing though...man sleeps like a rock... :7

Christy

Momma to Maddy 06/09/04

http://lilypie.com/baby1/050609/2/13/0/-5/.png[/img][/url]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/steitzsmith/superpower.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/steitzsmith/ribbon_rosequartz_3m.gif
5 months and counting!

toomanystrollers
12-01-2004, 06:45 AM
I wish I could claim credit for such a generous gift!!! But I have an alibi, I was at work with no net access!!!

I'm guessing your diaper fairy may be a non-fluffy mama, hmmmmm......

KrisM
12-01-2004, 08:16 AM
Wow! A very cool gift for someone who deserves it. I hope you figure out your diaper fairy!

momathome
12-01-2004, 08:19 AM
Maybe, say, someone who is going to be adding to her family VERY soon? Hmmm...

papal
12-01-2004, 08:30 AM
Are you all sure??!! She has not replied to my emails!!! How do you all know??? How how how?? I know she piped in in the original thread about how beautiful it was... and we thought we could convert her...but but but.
I think the " :P " in the Brownie Fairy reply was soooo her... but someone could be copying her too!

OH GOD, PLEASE TELL ME WHO IT IS!!!!!! I JUST CAN'T IT!!!!

mommyj_2
12-01-2004, 12:11 PM
I don't know who it was, but just had to say what an awesome gift that it. And, I agree with everyone that you totally deserve it. You are such a bright spot on these boards. That cover is gorgeous.

BrownieFairy
12-01-2004, 02:10 PM
Another hint:

Protect thy cover from the washing machine
No reveals until you glean
The identities of all fairies three

papal
12-01-2004, 02:43 PM
THREE!!!
So is it Becca, Anna and Marisa??!!!! If I guess correctly, you HAVE to reveal. That is the RULE!!!! And this is not a random-a$$ guess miss anna!!

ETA: Ok, I am thinking it is NOT these three buggers. arrghhhhhh.

Who who who???!!!! Pam denied it.
Eileen? Stephanie? FESS UP PEOPLE! You are driving me MAD!!

BrownieFairy
12-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Your guess is not entirely correct...

Another hint:
Some of us have children...of the furred variety.