PDA

View Full Version : Another Cruisers question for Heather (or anyone else!)

LucyG
12-01-2004, 02:48 PM
Do Cruisers have a new kind of liner now? We have some older ones we've been using (I tend to stockpile when I have coupons.), and the lining on them is different from newer packs I've bought. The newer ones seem to almost have a webbed lining, kind of like a maxi pad. And, the ones with the webbed lining seem more generous in size. My DD is 22 lbs., and she wears a 4 in the older Cruisers we have, but size 3 in the "webbed" ones still fits with room to spare. It seems like the Sesame Street figures on the "webbed" ones are on a more turquoise background, too. Am I imagining things? I know I spend far too much time pondering diapers . . .

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
21 months and counting!

hez
12-01-2004, 03:32 PM
Great eyes! There's a new topsheet (the webbed material you see) currently being shipped in limited quantities. I can't remember what all else they changed at the same time-- the artwork on the front is new, obviously.

I don't know how old your 'old' ones were-- but we recently did an upgrade with the 'waddle-free fit' that took some bulk out of the diapers. That may have changed the fit for your DD, as well.

LucyG
12-01-2004, 09:00 PM
Thanks for validating me, Heather!! I really like the new Cruisers liners, and the fit. Is there a number where I can call Pampers (maybe the "Cruisers division" or something) to tell them how much I like the new aspects?

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
21 months and counting!

hez
12-01-2004, 10:35 PM
No problem. :) There's a 1-800 # to call: 1-800-PAMPERS (1-800-726-7377). It should be on every bag/box, but I did have to turn mine upside-down to find it!

Or there's a place to email via the web on pampers.com : just go to the "Ask Pampers" link on the bottom left of the main page, and there's an "Email Us" link up top.

I'm really happy you're enjoying your diapers!