PDA

View Full Version : The Brownie Fairy is psychic and she likes fluff!

steph2003
12-03-2004, 07:11 PM
So it took me TWO hours this afternoon to get home from work on account of a trucker oil spill just north of where I live. Needless to say I was FUMING - not a good way to start the weekend. I make it home & my DH says, oh this package came for you. Return address: BENJAMUFFINS! huh?????

Inside is a night dreamer in airplanes! Did I happen to mention we LOVE airplanes since my dad flies?!

Of course I had to try it on the babe. Now I need a cover, any suggestions?!

And Brownie Fairy I don't have a clue since the package came directly from Benjamuffins. Sneaky, sneaky. Any hints??! so I can properly thank you although right now I'm pretty much speechless with delight!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/18085.jpg

rrosen
12-03-2004, 07:16 PM
What an awesome Brownie Fairy! I love all the great fluff that has been being sent. All those lucky little butts!

tarahsolazy
12-03-2004, 07:19 PM
I don't know who your Fairy is, but she rocks! I'd recommend a Motherease Airflow for night time over that cute dipe, and I think you'll need a large or a medium/large. They are bombproof for nighttime PUL covers. Or, if you want to come over to the sheep side, a nice soft Aristocrat.

pritchettzoo
12-03-2004, 08:30 PM
Hmmm...I have an idea! ;)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)

steph2003
12-03-2004, 10:49 PM
An idea??? how about some hints....

I can deduce that whoever (or is it whomever?!) is the clever Brownie/Diaper Fairy they must hang out here in butts some of the time & saw my post about wanting to try a Benjamuffin for a new nightime solution. Hm, I'll go sleep on it.....

mommyj_2
12-04-2004, 08:47 AM
Yay! What a cute dipe, and an awesome brownie fairy.

papal
12-04-2004, 02:08 PM
What a cute butt! And what a great Diaper Fairy!!!! Love the BenjNights.. we use a ME Airflow or the WoolyBumBum over it.