PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* I have to use sposies for a while, which ones to get?

DebbieJ
12-13-2004, 06:23 PM
We're moving from LA to Chicago in two weeks. I need sposies so I can pack up the fluff and send it across the country. B and I are flying, so I'm going to try to pack some fluff to take with us if I can.

What is your sposie recommendation? We've used Huggies before with no problem, but boy do they reek! Pampers, Luvs, store brand? What do you fall back on??

~ deb
Mommy to my sweet boy
B born 12/03
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10023.jpg http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

jesseandgrace
12-13-2004, 07:54 PM
I really like pampers custom fit cruisers. They keep the baby totally dry, and I don't have the gel problem I have had with huggies and the gel from the diape rubbing off.

Puddy73
12-13-2004, 09:15 PM
Target brand premium diapers fit like Huggies but they don't leak gel beads as much as Huggies. Good luck with your move!

Jennifer
Mommy to Annabelle Mae 9/8/03

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

lizajane
12-13-2004, 10:33 PM
i have to use pampers crusiers because nothing else has been able to 100% contain the pee tidal waves.

BUT pampers SMELL like crazy. i can hardly stand to hold schuyler and rock him when he has a wet dipe on (say, in the middle of the night when i don't want to change because we are trying to get him right back to sleep) because the smell totally overwhelms my pregnant nose.

but we only use sposies for preschool now that we got our nighttime issues under control (expect like tonight when wash wasn't dry! argh!) so the smell isn't a concern. i am not with him when he wears them!

new_mommy25
12-14-2004, 02:07 AM
We use Huggies but only because I buy them from the box-load at Costco. Pampers and Luvs are super stinky IMO. If you choose one I think Luvs are the better deal. They are cheap! Wal-mart and other store brands perform well but they are cheaply made.

alaible
12-14-2004, 09:53 PM
I think different ones fit different babies better. I agree that pampers have an odor to them but they seem to fit Paige better than huggies. But we only use disposable when for babysitters and if we are going to be out all day. Since we don't go through that many disposables I just use what ever is on sale or I have a coupon for.

TahliasMom
12-15-2004, 01:30 AM
Huggies Supreme. I like the Pampers Cruisers but can't stand the smell!!! IMO, Luvs have a very plastic feel.

Momof3Labs
12-15-2004, 10:10 PM
We can use Pampers, Huggies or Luvs with no problems. I tend to choose Luvs because they have the least offensive smell (to my nose). Pampers are awful - so perfumey. Huggies reek of pee when they get wet. Luvs are kind of a middle ground in that they are only slightly perfumey but don't get the yucky pee smell.