PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here actually use

calebsmama03
12-16-2004, 05:17 PM
fitteds and wool under clothes?? I'd really like to go with all fitteds and wool or fleece for #2 - C was already 10 mos when we started CDing and I got mostly AIO's for daytime. Right now I use fitteds and wool for naps and night but haven't tried to fit them under clothing. The good this will be with a May babe, I can do shirts with a cute cover a lot of the time, but I'd still like to know what other people use (fitted/wool) that actually works under clothing!
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
Oh my!! #2 5/05

tarahsolazy
12-16-2004, 07:53 PM
I can use thin wool jersey covers and fitteds under Forrest's clothes. I have two Beccabottoms jersey covers that are very thin. I think a jersey SP or fuzeasy would also be trim. However, Fory can't wear any jeans or cords or cargo pants, he wears all Hanna wiggles, sweats, fleece pants, and cord my mom made. But, he's so chunky, I think I'd have trouble finding jeans for him that fit over disposables, too. Under rompers, Forrest can wear knitted soakers and his new mama-knitted ribby wrap. I think fleece would require roomy clothes like rompers, too. Or dresses, if you have a girly this time. Our fitteds aren't super-trim either, I have Sugarbums, Tykies, Valor Kids, and side snap SPs. The SPs are the trimmest of these. I used to have firelys which were extremely trim, but he outgrew them, and I went on a print outer kick for my large stash.

Momof3Labs
12-16-2004, 08:19 PM
We try sometimes, but have a skinny kiddo too. Works best with rompers, sweats and other stretchy pants - we have to use PUL or pockets under jeans and other pants.

cvharris
12-17-2004, 07:16 PM
We use fitteds and wool under jeans and pants. It has to be thin wool (like interlock - we use Luxe Baby or Kiwi Pie) and a trim fitted (el bee) for it to work for us.

We use pants and jeans from Babystyle and Hanna mostly.

Carolee and Ben (6/14/03)