PDA

View Full Version : i'm finally changing diapers!!!

tbriese
12-29-2004, 10:47 PM
we got the best christmas present ever! our baby girl, naomi ruth, arrived christmas morning. after months of lurking on this board and buying i'm finally using cloth diapers. my mother's first comment was naomi looked like a cavewoman in her kissaluvs. i think they look so cute and comfie! i realized i made some huge purchasing errors (which could have been avoided if i'd waited to make purchases until after i'd been checking this place out ;-) like using pocket diapers on a newborn - ha! right now i'm thinking of all the small FB sitting in our stash that were purchased during my husbands bidding frenzy on ebay. i'm not certain we'll be using those much :-( but we'll see. i'm sad to say that i don't think i'll be able to appreciate the snap-ez yet (although i will try them again later).

i am soooo thankful for all the help & advice from this board and i cannot wait until i've got some experience under my belt that i can help other mothers and mothers-to-be the way that you all have helped me!

thank you!

tarahsolazy
12-29-2004, 10:51 PM
Welcome little Naomi! Fluffy butt and all. Now you must take and post cute NB dipe pics.

KrisM
12-29-2004, 11:17 PM
Congratulations Tara, and welcome to Naomi. What a great Christmas gift!

new_mommy25
12-30-2004, 03:24 AM
Welcome the the boards Tarah. I want to see pictures of little Naomi in her fluff! And I love the name yoou chose. They are two of my favorites.

kijip
12-30-2004, 04:12 AM
Yay! Now where are the pics?

steph2003
12-30-2004, 10:39 AM
Welcome & little Naomi too!

one of the nice things about CDs is you can always resell what you don't use or what doesn't work out!

kensjen
12-30-2004, 10:59 AM
Congratulations on your little Christmas gift!! How wonderful!

CDing is definitely something you learn by trial and error. All of us have bought things that just didn't work out for our baby. The best thing is, you can sell those to buy something that DOES work.

And those small FB may work later, when she is larger and sleeping a bit longer.

Have fun mama! Can't wait to see some photos of your little one! :)

mudder17
12-30-2004, 01:25 PM
Congratulations! Welcome to the boards! What an amazing Christmas present. :) CD'ing was definitely trial and error for me, although this board prevented most of the errors (except those stupid AIOs I got....). Good luck and we look forward to pictures of the lil cavewoman. ;)

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtickers/ticker/16994.birthday.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amber_9m.gif Breastfed 9 months and counting

jec2
12-30-2004, 01:34 PM
Merry Christmas! That is a wonderful gift. Glad you de-lurked and hope that we can see some pics of that new little fluffy butt :)

calebsmama03
12-30-2004, 03:17 PM
Congrats and welcome!! :)
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
Oh my!! #2 5/05

Puddy73
12-30-2004, 08:52 PM
Welcome Tara & Naomi! As the pps said, cloth diapering is trial and error, so don't feel bad. Different dipes work best for different babes at different times. When do we get to see pics of Naomi's fluffy bum?

Jennifer
Mommy to Annabelle Mae 9/8/03

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."