PDA

View Full Version : Surprise fluff from Trish!!!

houseof3boys
12-31-2004, 09:26 AM
Just wanted to post a big fat (phat :)) thank you to Trish for getting the new little Miss some surprise fluff! Trish was kind enough to order a cute little Shandelle prefitted for my impending muffin. It is so cute and the insert is a cute little pink fleece topped doubler that is extra cuddly.

You are so sweet Trish and the prefitted is just awesome quality Shandelle. I am so excited to try it out on her little tushie when she gets here!!!! :) :)

DH got the mail yesterday and came in announcing "who do we know in ###?" I only know that Trish lives there since I have purchased some swap stuff from her in the past so I said Trish from the boards. Then he said, "what did you buy now?" It was hysterical!

rrosen
12-31-2004, 09:34 AM
We have the nicest Mamas on the Butts forum! I love all the surprise fluff that is going around. We will of course need pictures when your model arrives!

brigmaman
12-31-2004, 10:21 AM
Oh that package was supposed to go out before xmas! I had placed it between the carseats in my car with other packages and just found it a few days ago! I was only able to use my cute little prefitteds for a few weeks- Cadie has grown out of them! But Shandelle did such a nice job! Feel well!

pritchettzoo
12-31-2004, 10:57 AM
I am shaking my head at phat... Debbi, you are so not street! :P

We want a picture! Do you have a pink bunny or something you can use as a model? Little Miss needs to cook a little longer...

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and One More (coming July '05)

houseof3boys
12-31-2004, 02:02 PM
Hey, I'm street when I need to be. Foshizzle mah sizzle.

I'll take a pic later and post!

pritchettzoo
12-31-2004, 07:41 PM
CYE!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and One More (coming July '05)