PDA

View Full Version : how long did kissaluv 0s fit your 9 or 10 lber?

lizajane
12-31-2004, 04:04 PM
MAN that thing looks teeeeeeeeeeeny tiiiiiiiiiny. and i know you are thinking that i just don't remember how small newborns are... but remember my newborn was 9.5 lbs and didn't actually need newborn sized diapers. i was thinking of trying to borrow some 0's or find some super used or something... but the one sonia let me borrow is just so darn little! i don't think it would last more than 2 weeks if we have another monster truck baby!

KrisM
12-31-2004, 04:15 PM
DS was 9 lbs 6 oz at birth. Kissaluv 0s fit well until maybe 9-10 weeks. We pushed it another 2 weeks or so before giving them up completely. It was the rise to go first. At 8 weeks, he was 12 lb 12 oz.

That said, I had 5 and plan to have another 5 or 6 for the next baby. The were very nice during night changes.

mudder17
12-31-2004, 05:25 PM
Liza, if you want to borrow my 0's, since you may have a large newborn again, you're welcome to use them. I believe I have a dozen of them. Just e-mail me if you're interested.

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtickers/ticker/16994.birthday.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amber_9m.gif Breastfed 9 months and counting

pritchettzoo
12-31-2004, 07:39 PM
Yep. All 10 lbs, 1.3 oz of her. But the weight was evenly distributed. If you had a big-bellied baby (do they make newborns like that?), they might not work. I think we used them until about 10 weeks, but she didn't grow like crazy. I think they worked until about 13 lbs.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
and One More (coming July '05)

tarahsolazy
12-31-2004, 08:30 PM
My guy was 9lb 11oz, and ours fit for about 6-7 weeks. Fory also outgrew the rise first. If we didn't get his penis pointed down, he could pee right out of the dipe! I had 15, and sold 12. I plan to get a dozen prefitteds made from infant CPFs for the next baby, who is not planned for another year or two. I think that with my mad snappi skillz, the prefitteds would be just as nice.