PDA

View Full Version : When did your babe outgrow infant prefolds?

brigmaman
01-04-2005, 08:24 AM
Ours are definitely getting tight around Cadie's waist when I snappi them. We've been using mostly pf's during the day at home. What size is next? I really love our UB Indian pf's.
I'm also undecided about what to sell. I'll probably keep about half. That's another thread entirely...

papal
01-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Don't sell them.. you can use them as stuffins in pockets, you can lay them on the changing table, you can use them to wipe her bum after washing a particularly difficult poop, they are fantastic spit up cloths too. :)
Also, once she starts crawling, she might fit back into them... she probably will get slimmer and taller.

I can't believe Cadie is growing out of the infants already! Wow! I can still squeeze Leela into hers. I think you can just size up and get some Regular UBIFS. They are our work-horse during the day. Love them!

tarahsolazy
01-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Forrest outgrew his at about 8 or 10 weeks, I think. They got hard to snappi around his waist. I really love the Indians, too, but I think premium Indians would swallow Cadie. We went right to them at 9 weeks, and they seemed HUGE. I got some regular 4x6x4 CPFs, which fit much better. I don't know if you can get Indian regulars, but if you can, those would be fabulous. I had 24 infant CPFs, and I didn't sell any of them. Too useful for a myriad of stuff.

mudder17
01-04-2005, 01:47 PM
I ordered premiums when Kaya was about 3.5 months old. Then I used both premiums and infants in the transition period. I was able to use the CPF infants for longer and start with the premium IPFs sooner because of the size difference between indians and chinese. At the time I didn't know there were such things as regulars, so the premiums seemed HUGE. But I'm glad I ended up getting them--Kaya's been using them for over 6 months now. The infants I kept and use them as changing table liners, stuffings, wiping up messes, etc. I still have a pile of them that I don't use, but I'll save them for baby #2 someday.

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
http://www.babysfirstsite.org/newtickers/ticker/16994.birthday.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amber_9m.gif Breastfed 9 months and counting