PDA

View Full Version : What size Sugarpeas cover for what size baby?

Saartje
02-05-2005, 05:50 PM
I can't seem to find a sizing chart that's more explicit than weight. So I seem to have ordered too large a cover for Isaac (L), because I didn't want to order a M and have him outgrow it right away. I can exchange, I'm sure (haven't used them except to try one on), but again, I don't want to exchange for the smaller size and have him outgrow it right away.

So, it would really help if some of you could post what size your baby wears in the Sugarpeas covers vs. your baby's measurements (or, for reference, your baby's size in other covers, so I can compare with how those fit Ishie).

Thanks, girlies.

KrisM
02-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Oooh. Now I'm worried. I just ordered a large, figuring DS is right at the lower weight limit of them. I hope they're wearable. He's just about 21.5 lbs and the larges start at 22 lbs. Darn. I bet they'll be huge.

ETA: I just noticed we both joined the groups on the same day and you're about 10 posts ahead of me! Our babes are only 18 days apart, too. Weird, huh?

brigmaman
02-05-2005, 06:19 PM
I don't know if this is helpful or not, but Cadie is approx. 14 lbs. Her rise is approx. 16 inches. The medium is huge on her still. I'm pretty sure Anna even said the medium is big on Gracie.

Momof3Labs
02-05-2005, 06:59 PM
I think that Colin outgrew the mediums at around 23-24lbs, but he outgrew them in rise only (being the long skinny guy that he is). That's the same time that he outgrew Bumpy mediums in rise. A chubbier baby with a short rise could wear the medium SPs much longer, I'm sure.

Did you get wool or fleece?

new_mommy25
02-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Noah is 17 months and can wear the medium cover on the tightest snaps. He's been wearing them since he was about 6 months old.